Lets see some knives !!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colt, I have one like your 2nd one from the top on the right in your 1st pic. It's a neck-knife I bought a while back. I love that knife since it is all 1 piece. blade, handle, etc. Perfect fo hunting, IMO. Easy to keep sharp, cut without making BIG mistakes, and easy to clean. Nice kit, man. Good pics, too.

102_1212.JPG

heres some of my knives, however, i cant seem to find a few i thought were in my pack, like my winchester buck knife and 2 wanna-be swiss army knives.

damn, looking at it in a pic, i really need to clean up the hatchet and mechette LOL
Nice dude, some pic's, I need a machete big time they just look mean, how do you like that bowie ? the reviews where good.

although i havent done any field test (im scared cuz it to pritty LOL) i do handle it often. it has a great hand to blade weighted feel to it. although its a $20 dollar throw away compared to say Gil Hibben's, im in love! LOL.

although i havent done any field test (im scared cuz it to pritty LOL) i do handle it often. it has a great hand to blade weighted feel to it. although its a $20 dollar throw away compared to say Gil Hibben's, im in love! LOL.
Gil Hibbens are really nice, I dont like beating on my knives either. Would rather use a hatchet.

ya but you ever look at the price onna Hibben? one could buy a used car for that price LOL.
ya the hatchets cool but i need to clean it up a bit and sharpen it.

ya but you ever look at the price onna Hibben? one could buy a used car for that price LOL.
ya the hatchets cool but i need to clean it up a bit and sharpen it.
ya its not for me. Sand that hatchet and paint it black or something it be perfect.

I do need to get a good Bowie knife, and hatchet/tomahawk.
I am just cheap these days, as the income isn't what it was.
that wood handled bowie in the pic, is from walmart $21 and change, its freaken great.
dude i keep mentioning over n over EBAY!, if you cant find it e-Bay usually has it cheaper than anyone else, you may just have to wait for delivery.
e-Bay has hatchets, and tactical hatchets cheap under $20, i even seen one with a crowbar on it.
also, we've talked about those folding military shovels, well ebay has a 4-in-one that has Shovel, Blade, Hatchet, and Saw attatchments for about $20 too.

Latest posts

Back