Lets list CITIES preppers should avoid.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
Why cities only >>> plenty of rural areas all over the country that will be nothing but deep radioactive holes in the ground >>> start with the Dakotas, Montana, Colorado, Missouri, Kansas , Kentucky, Tennesse, Florida, Alabama, Texas, just to start ....

Why cities only >>> plenty of rural areas all over the country that will be nothing but deep radioactive holes in the ground >>> start with the Dakotas, Montana, Colorado, Missouri, Kansas to start ....
The risk of nuclear war is slight, the risk of being raped, stabbed, burnt, looted, robbed, accused of being a white supremacist is HUGE.

New York
Portland, OR
Los Angeles
Seattle
Norfolk, VA
I see you put Norfolk in there. My daughter and grandkids live there. I live in the city next to it in Hampton Va. I agree that it is a city preppers should avoid. I was curious why you consider ed it. My reasons are high crime, nuclear target because of huge naval base and also if you had to leave the city. You are surrounded by water facing clogged bridges and tunnel traffic.

I meant the liberal state so I just put a city. Ralph Northam (sp?) Is an ### in my opinion.

I see you put Norfolk in there. My daughter and grandkids live there. I live in the city next to it in Hampton Va. I agree that it is a city preppers should avoid. I was curious why you consider ed it. My reasons are high crime, nuclear target because of huge naval base and also if you had to leave the city. You are surrounded by water facing clogged bridges and tunnel traffic.

I meant the liberal state so I just put a city. Ralph Northam (sp?) Is an ### in my opinion.
You are right about that. He is also a liar. Who poses in blackface or KKK hood puts it in yearbook and cant remember. Bullcrap. Now hes trying to get people to forget about it by taking away are 2nd amendment rights. At least he is for recreational weed which is the only thing i can agree with. Va. i hate to say like a lot of the country is going down the tubes.

You are right about that. He is also a liar. Who poses in blackface or KKK hood puts it in yearbook and cant remember. Bullcrap. Now hes trying to get people to forget about it by taking away are 2nd amendment rights. At least he is for recreational weed which is the only thing i can agree with. Va. i hate to say like a lot of the country is going down the tubes.

Okay. I wrote ### and it changed to ###. What is goingoing on?

Anywhere west of the 105th meridian.

Anywhere on the Atlantic Slope.

Anywhere south of the 35th parallel.

Latest posts

Back