Lest see some packs.

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

caliprepper95

Reaction score
Its not the best picture in the world but in this picture I have my large alice pack and all of its contents: ghillie suit, tarp, sleeping bag, m16 cleaning kit, mess kit, hygiene kit, butt pad that can also be used as a pillow, folding shovel, 2gal Ziploc bag of misc items, binoculars, toilet paper, hammock, sleeping pad, and a few more things.

Gazrok

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I keep meaning to do one of these photos, but the idea of unpacking and repacking it makes me want to shoot myself, hehe.... I will at some point though.

I see you're an Altoids can fan too. I love these for use in BOBs. A nice little tin to organize things. I keep cigarettes in one (post SHTF currency) and a small fishing kit in another.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
I keep meaning to do one of these photos, but the idea of unpacking and repacking it makes me want to shoot myself, hehe.... I will at some point though.

I see you're an Altoids can fan too. I love these for use in BOBs. A nice little tin to organize things. I keep cigarettes in one (post SHTF currency) and a small fishing kit in another.
Thaw altoids tin are awesome I make so many little kits out of them, and they are great to make char cloth in.

Colt 1911

Reaction score

The altoids tins are awesome I make so many little kits out of them, and they are great to make char cloth in.

Hippophibia

Reaction score
Seen a few of youtube bug-out-bags below is a few my comments.

Safety sun glasses need to protect eyes if moving through bush + need a bush hat.

First Aid, been in wilderness areas in many countries – last trip to Mongolia for work family Doctor told me to take 3-items antibiotics, imodium/gastro-stop and disprin, “get you out of most situations” – his words. Guess what I need all three of them over period of a year!!

Food take bodybuilder crash weight gain protein powder pre mixed with powdered milk – just need to add water has all vitamins proteins/amino acids carbs etc. very light to carry.

An air- rifle would be good in Australia as there is not much to eat other than birds and rabbits. With and air-rifle and plenty of pellets one could live indefinitely in the bush baring a medical situation.

GPS, mini-tablet with solar recharger number of scanned books and videos (survival, edible plants, maps first aid) and family photo albums etc.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Safety sun glasses need to protect eyes if moving through bush + need a bush hat.
I recommend polarized lenses! I have been using them for the past 3 years!

Food take bodybuilder crash weight gain protein powder pre mixed with powdered milk – just need to add water has all vitamins proteins/amino acids carbs etc. very light to carry.
Good idea, just have to be careful as many expire in short order.

Colt 1911

Reaction score
Its not the best picture in the world but in this picture I have my large alice pack and all of its contents: ghillie suit, tarp, sleeping bag, m16 cleaning kit, mess kit, hygiene kit, butt pad that can also be used as a pillow, folding shovel, 2gal Ziploc bag of misc items, binoculars, toilet paper, hammock, sleeping pad, and a few more things.
I missed the hammock, how are you liking it ?

Latest posts