Leon Red Bone (Hawk)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leon found the donut bag. Breakfast of champions

Attachments

• 20230124_071050.jpg
    20230124_071050.jpg
    832.8 KB · Views: 0
While driving home from school there was a beautiful, German Short Hair I think it was. Do they have a bobbed tail? It was so lost. In the road running around. I wanted to stop to see if I could catch it but Clay is terrified of dogs other than ours. I hope the owner finds him. I may be wrong, but I think it is turkey season here. Not sure if that is the correct type of bird.

I thought of you Arctic.

While driving home from school there was a beautiful, German Short Hair I think it was. Do they have a bobbed tail? It was so lost. In the road running around. I wanted to stop to see if I could catch it but Clay is terrified of dogs other than ours. I hope the owner finds him. I may be wrong, but I think it is turkey season here. Not sure if that is the correct type of bird.

I thought of you Arctic.
Yep, the GSP has a short tail. Here's Tracker, the GSP, and Jake digging up a dead elk carcass.
20230104_144813.jpg

Just about every day Tracker takes one of my shoes off the porch and hides it. He has three main areas where he likes to put his treasures, and that's usually where I find my shoes, plus dead chipmunks, dead mice and voles. Several months ago Jake and Tracker found the bone yard where I dump our dead carcasses. There's now enough cow bones in our yard to build another cow.

Just about every day Tracker takes one of my shoes off the porch and hides it. He has three main areas where he likes to put his treasures, and that's usually where I find my shoes, plus dead chipmunks, dead mice and voles. Several months ago Jake and Tracker found the bone yard where I dump our dead carcasses. There's now enough cow bones in our yard to build another cow.
Leon steals a pillow from downstairs and takes it to my son and puts it on his bed. We call them presents. Sometimes he takes my shoe, but never buries it.

Latest posts

Back