Leon Red Bone (Hawk)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husband brought in the radio equipment because it was going to be so cold.

You know where this is headed........

Leon got into the bag and found the big fuzzy earphones and microphones. By the time I found him there was fuzz and foam all over the place. I put the pieces back on as good as I could and called my husband in case he needed to stop and get more.

He said they were for the color commentator and not him so he wasn't worried.

I wonder how Leon is going to handle the Christmas decorations? I'll find out next Saturday when we decorate. We are having Thanksgiving then.

Leon is comfortable.

20211215_132836.jpg

I'm getting ready to take mom shopping since she has told everyone I never take her anywhere. Leon and I are on bed and suddenly all 3 cats hop up too.

Leon is just lying here , but hasn't tried to "play" with them. Maybe they are acclimating more.

Enjoy your Christmas shopping with you Mom. You never know how many you will get.

Leon got into my preps and stole 2 small bottles of cinnamon whisky. I caught him with one, but my son found one in his bed with teeth marks. It was leaking and Leon had a taste or two. He came downstairs and was drinking lots of water. Guess it burned his mouth.

Leon got into my preps and stole 2 small bottles of cinnamon whisky. I caught him with one, but my son found one in his bed with teeth marks. It was leaking and Leon had a taste or two. He came downstairs and was drinking lots of water. Guess it burned his mouth.
Serves him right! 🤣 🤣 🤣 yeah, I am still laughing! Sorry it's more work for you though.

Leon broke another cable leash today. Thank goodness the spinal column of the dead deer gave him a reason to stop. Tractor Supply Company doesn't carry chain leashes. I definitely can't use the tie type because I have to have a handle or he would rip my hand off.

I've checked the internet before, but I'll try again. He can chew through all of the regular type leashes.

I used a chain when I had Kasey Lynn. She was notorious about chewing thru traditional leashes. It was basically homemade. The “handle” was the chain ran thru some tubing and attached with that link you screw down.

I let him eat some of the deer so I could catch him and now he is sick.

How is Leon doing this morning? I hope he is feeling better. He isn’t that big so I would go with the smaller chain. Our boy can bite through non chain leashes in a matter of seconds. Did it when he was not even a year old, while we were walking him!

After bite training he has a bite force of 830 to 900psi. Unreal, right? To break a man’s forearm it only take 350psi.

Leon is super strong though. He has broken two cable leashes.

His stomach is better, but he hurt his leg when he wrapped the rope around his leg and jumped off the couch. When he gets up, he can't put weight on his leg, but after walking he adds a little weight, but limps. I think it just strained it a little.

Latest posts

Back