Leon Red Bone (Hawk)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zeus is hiding from Leon. Leon is a pest.
20210509_083333.jpg

We were all outside so I thought it would be a good time to test Leon to see if he would stay home. Within 30 seconds he bolts and takes off into the woods. Poison ivy, tick etc. I chased him all the way to a neighbors where he had heard dogs barking.

I'm standing in the road wearing men's boxer shorts and a bathing suit top. So glad the police didn't pass.

We were all outside so I thought it would be a good time to test Leon to see if he would stay home. Within 30 seconds he bolts and takes off into the woods. Poison ivy, tick etc. I chased him all the way to a neighbors where he had heard dogs barking.

I'm standing in the road wearing men's boxer shorts and a bathing suit top. So glad the police didn't pass.
I LOVE your Leon stories. They make me crack up!!

I was taking a bath and suddenly Leon plopped his 60 lb. full harness and leashed body into the tub with me. I hope I have all of the shampoo and soap off of me.

After I vacated, he stayed in and splashed and had a great time. I wonder how he going to act when we swim? Yes, our pool is still freezing.

I had a cat years ago that jump up onto the half wall in the bathroom. Then he would jump up to the shower door an onto my shoulders. First time that happened scared the living daylights out of me. Then he started doing it with me at the mirror trying to get ready for work. . . I sure do miss that cat.

I had a cat years ago that jump up onto the half wall in the bathroom. Then he would jump up to the shower door an onto my shoulders. First time that happened scared the living daylights out of me. Then he started doing it with me at the mirror trying to get ready for work. . . I sure do miss that cat.
I had a cat that would sit on the tub and watch me bathe. Kinda spooky.

Bought Leon new bedding today and he has ripped a hole in it within 2 minutes. Yes, 2 minutes. By bedding, I mean I buy him moving blankets from Harbor Freight. He has ripped 3 so far so that's why I buy cheap moving blankets.

Posting this under Leon because I didn't know ow where else to put it. This has absolutely nothing to do with prepping just like Leon.

We are ready for our annual Christmas in July party on Sunday.
20210723_135904.jpg

Wow, this shows my messy house. I am outside if the sun is shining. I clean i side when it rains.
I understand that. If I'm not at work (today was a 10 hour shift), I am either working down on the rent property side getting the 2 houses done to start renting again or outside with the animals. There was so much that had to get removed at the little house. Old renters chicken coop, pig pen, and goat barn. We are not going to allow any other renter to have any farm animals again. Last renter was a special friend. We just ended up putting up vinyl siding and repainting all of the little house's inside, replaced all the floors with wood, tiled the bathroom surround by the tub, made kitchen doors for the kitchen cabinets and painted them. Those were the "big" things. Still have a few little things to do. . . Already plained down doors to open and close easier due to settling and repainted, thoroughly cleaned, but need to do more after all of remodeling. . . I'm doing as we go, but will have to do again before I get anyone who wants to rent. Threshold needs re stained, a folding closet door needs to be stabilized and I know the hide away kitchen corner cabinet needs a thorough cleaning still. I need to just bring the shop vac with me one day and a flashlight. Rent property seems like it is never ending. Most days when I go to work I meet hunny down at the rent property with lunch on my way home. He brings me a change of a tee shirt and shorts, especially since there is no electricity in the house right now, but we will run an extension cord from our shop on that end when we need to have electricity. . . I do have a big fan down there too.

I get the letting the house slide at times. . . I "try" to at least get it picked up and will spend "some time cleaning" each day. There are some days after finally making it back home, I am just ready to go feed, make dinner, shower and go to bed cause I am done!

Starting prepping food today. Dip, ice cream sandwich cake,, sausage balls and husband put spices on brisket and letting it set until tomorrow.

Someone gave us 2 huge brisket because they didn't know how to prepare it. They threw one on the hot coals like a steak it of course it wasn't tender so they just gave the rest away.

Latest posts

Back