Leon Red Bone (Hawk)

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

robinjopo

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
We were all outside so I thought it would be a good time to test Leon to see if he would stay home. Within 30 seconds he bolts and takes off into the woods. Poison ivy, tick etc. I chased him all the way to a neighbors where he had heard dogs barking.

I'm standing in the road wearing men's boxer shorts and a bathing suit top. So glad the police didn't pass.

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
We were all outside so I thought it would be a good time to test Leon to see if he would stay home. Within 30 seconds he bolts and takes off into the woods. Poison ivy, tick etc. I chased him all the way to a neighbors where he had heard dogs barking.

I'm standing in the road wearing men's boxer shorts and a bathing suit top. So glad the police didn't pass.
I LOVE your Leon stories. They make me crack up!!

robinjopo

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was taking a bath and suddenly Leon plopped his 60 lb. full harness and leashed body into the tub with me. I hope I have all of the shampoo and soap off of me.

After I vacated, he stayed in and splashed and had a great time. I wonder how he going to act when we swim? Yes, our pool is still freezing.

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I had a cat years ago that jump up onto the half wall in the bathroom. Then he would jump up to the shower door an onto my shoulders. First time that happened scared the living daylights out of me. Then he started doing it with me at the mirror trying to get ready for work. . . I sure do miss that cat.

robinjopo

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a cat years ago that jump up onto the half wall in the bathroom. Then he would jump up to the shower door an onto my shoulders. First time that happened scared the living daylights out of me. Then he started doing it with me at the mirror trying to get ready for work. . . I sure do miss that cat.
I had a cat that would sit on the tub and watch me bathe. Kinda spooky.

Latest posts