Leon Red Bone (Hawk)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had Leon out to pee and Zeus and a cat were over in the woods (my property) and the neighbor dog attacked Zeus. Leon was struggling to get into fight and I had a tough time. The cat ran under house and Zeus and the dog were fighting.

I was yelling and the fight stopped. Zeus was whimpering and has a little blood from a bite. He is in my son's room hiding. (He is 9). Husband went out and was yelling crap. I couldn't hear what.

Now I'm afraid to take Leon out and he will pee in floor. If that dog comes near my son, he is dead.

With your dog already hurt, please don’t wait to act. Call Animal Control and report the owner and dog. Something bad is going to happen because of that mean dog if you don’t protect your son and dogs.

Both of my last two dogs were attacked by larger and older dogs as puppies. Both had lasting traumas, both times the dogs were a perfect reflection of the aggressive owner and their stupid views on animals. Stay away from aggressive people and their just as aggressive pets, neither can be trusted to do anything good.

Called neighbor and she had not heard the fight last night. She was very apologetic and said they were probably going to remove both of theirs.

The dogs have had problems on both sides of their property. On the other side, the property owner took a warning shot right over their heads. He told them he would shoot to kill next time.

If they keep letting them off their chains, I will call animal control.

Poor Zeus is still in the same spot as this morning. He hasn't even tried to get up. I squinted water into his mouth with a syringe to give him a little hydration.

She told me last night they they don't tie that dog anymore. That is scary as hell especially with my son and my mom.
It might be worth putting fencing of some kind in to keep out the aggressive dogs , I do not know how much area you need to control, OK why should you pay ,could be cheaper than medical / vet bills , if nothing else is working to protect yourselves ,

Latest posts

Back