Left wants to ban Marvels PUNISHER

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And so it begins. The left can wear clothing with Che Gav on it or Fidel but the Punisher must be banned

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/marvel-calls-retire-punisher-capitol-rioters-logo

Now this I dont understand. The military has allowed use of the Punisher symbol for years. Where's there problem with that? Some of this censorship stuff is really starting to get me. I'm a pretty tolerant guy, but this chaps my ###. (Sorry if that kinda language is not allowed here. Sure hopes I dont get banned, but I think it gets my point across.)

Now this I dont understand. The military has allowed use of the Punisher symbol for years. Where's there problem with that? Some of this censorship stuff is really starting to get me. I'm a pretty tolerant guy, but this chaps my ###. (Sorry if that kinda language is not allowed here. Sure hopes I dont get banned, but I think it gets my point across.)

Simple my Padowan.... The Military represents LOYAL PATRIOTISM in the countries psyche, the left does not like that one little bit, they want the military ONLY loyal to the STATE and not the people.

Latest posts

Back