Leaving the Country

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
There are so many liberals who said they would leave the country if Trump was elected, yet only 0.01% do. Why? They promised to go to Canada or Europe, or anywhere else (Venezuela!). Yet they don't. Communism is there for them to enjoy and they refuse?

Here is my problem. There is not a single nation that has the foundation of the US Constitution and actually implements those laws. Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness (yes that's the Declaration of Independence). The opportunity to succeed beyond your wildest dream, but also the risk of failure (with your only saving being the generosity of other people, not the gov't). Governments cannot be generous, they have nothing to give without taking it by force first from other people.

So, I cannot say "If Joe Biden (really Kamala) wins, I've moving to ______." While there are countless communist nations, there is not a single 'free' nation out there. Think there is, name it? Australia? You cannot own a gun there. England? You do not have free speech there. No such place exists.

Now pretend that such a place existed. A place of sufficient size, with at least decent resources and open space that stepped up. Let's say Australia came out and said "we realize the error of our ways, we are opening up all of Western Australia to Americans who want freedom and an opportunity. Bring your ideas, companies, and your guns." Or maybe Mongolia? They write a new Constitution, with the Amendments, and just a few additional Amendments (key ones: religion allowed in schools, zero gov't welfare of any kind at any level, no racial preferences either way, abortion is murder, spanking allowed for children and criminals, no income tax...). Millions would say "If Joe wins, I'm moving to ___." And (God forbid) if Joe wins, they WOULD move. I would. Would you? I might cut my income 50%, but half of that would be saved taxes. It would be like "Atlas Shrugged", but those people are not coming back. The opportunity is ripe, and any country out there could be the one to step up. Possibly the greatest lose for a nation and the world ever.

"I have a dream!"

There are so many liberals who said they would leave the country if Trump was elected, yet only 0.01% do. Why? They promised to go to Canada or Europe, or anywhere else (Venezuela!). Yet they don't. Communism is there for them to enjoy and they refuse?

Here is my problem. There is not a single nation that has the foundation of the US Constitution and actually implements those laws. Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness (yes that's the Declaration of Independence). The opportunity to succeed beyond your wildest dream, but also the risk of failure (with your only saving being the generosity of other people, not the gov't). Governments cannot be generous, they have nothing to give without taking it by force first from other people.

So, I cannot say "If Joe Biden (really Kamala) wins, I've moving to ______." While there are countless communist nations, there is not a single 'free' nation out there. Think there is, name it? Australia? You cannot own a gun there. England? You do not have free speech there. No such place exists.

Now pretend that such a place existed. A place of sufficient size, with at least decent resources and open space that stepped up. Let's say Australia came out and said "we realize the error of our ways, we are opening up all of Western Australia to Americans who want freedom and an opportunity. Bring your ideas, companies, and your guns." Or maybe Mongolia? They write a new Constitution, with the Amendments, and just a few additional Amendments (key ones: religion allowed in schools, zero gov't welfare of any kind at any level, no racial preferences either way, abortion is murder, spanking allowed for children and criminals, no income tax...). Millions would say "If Joe wins, I'm moving to ___." And (God forbid) if Joe wins, they WOULD move. I would. Would you? I might cut my income 50%, but half of that would be saved taxes. It would be like "Atlas Shrugged", but those people are not coming back. The opportunity is ripe, and any country out there could be the one to step up. Possibly the greatest lose for a nation and the world ever.

"I have a dream!"

That’s a tough one that I can’t consider seriously until this country has gone further to the Evil POS Dems. We are considering another home in Costa Rican mountains for a vacation place and a backup.

hell - f___ing George Lopez won't even stay home in Mexico much less some Holleyweird celeb leave the country ....

I think the only one that actually moved to their Euro estate was one of the Baldwins (??) - the US was too "dangerous" under Trump .....

at least the queers settled down this time compared to 2016 >>> they had their passport between their teeth and sitting in an idling car on the border - "Trump isn't getting me !!!!"

hell - f___ing George Lopez won't even stay home in Mexico much less some Holleyweird celeb leave the country ....

I think the only one that actually moved to their Euro estate was one of the Baldwins (??) - the US was too "dangerous" under Trump .....

at least the queers settled down this time compared to 2016 >>> they had their passport between their teeth and sitting in an idling car on the border - "Trump isn't getting me !!!!"

Trump has never been after the gays. Just zillion their part and outright lying by Dems and THEIR media!

That's because they're all mouth and no action! I decided years ago there IS no better place to go. There are problems EVERYWHERE! But up until the last few decades, the Constitution, Bill of rights and Supreme Court always got America through issues and wobbles that came up. Now I'm afraid she won't recover from the current total disregard for the Rule of Law this nation has stood for since its inception.

Trump has never been after the gays. Just zillion their part and outright lying by Dems and THEIR media!

the guy is in his 70s + traditional NYC jet setter party guy in his youth + now more conservative with grandkids >>> he's not out setting traps in Central Park but doesn't want one working those 20 hours a day next to him ....

Trump is a WHOLE LOT like most of us !!!!!

That's because they're all mouth and no action! I decided years ago there IS no better place to go. There are problems EVERYWHERE! But up until the last few decades, the Constitution, Bill of rights and Supreme Court always got America through issues and wobbles that came up. Now I'm afraid she won't recover from the current total disregard for the Rule of Law this nation has stood for since its inception.

Me too Buttoni. The Rule of Law is actually what helped make our country a solid place to live, work and raise a family...and attain the America Dream! But these last few years have shown that the “elites” truly DO get away with serious crimes is cracking our very Foundation of this country.

Latest posts

Back