Latest news on the war against Russia (official)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of video evidence here showing those Ukranian Nazis strategic reteats.
Hundreds of goose stepping Mein Kamp reading Ukis surrendering and going on a coach trip behind Russian lines is obviously propoganda.

The coaches are obviously full of fleeing Russian invaders distraught that the Ukrainians won the Eurovision song contest...

https://warnews247-gr.translate.goo...-ntonbas/?_x_tr_sl=el&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

17.05.22 09:18

Total combat losses of Russian Federation since beginning of war - about 27.9 thousand people, 201 aircraft, 167 helicopters, 1,235 tanks and 3,009 armored vehicles. INFOGRAPHICS
News Censor.NET War in Ukraine
The Russian troops that invaded the territory of Ukraine continue to suffer losses. As of the morning of May 17, the loss of enemy personnel amounted to about 27.9 thousand people.
This was reported by Censor.NET with reference to the press service of the General Staff.
As noted, the total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 17.05 are approximately:
personnel - about 27,900 (+200) people were liquidated,
tanks - 1235 (+7) units,
armored fighting vehicles - 3009 (+35) units,
artillery systems 578 (+1) units,
multiple launch rocket system - 198 (+3) units,
air defense means - 90 (+1) units,
aircraft - 201 (+1) units,
helicopters - 167 (+2) units,
UAV operational and tactical level - 436 (+9),
cruise missiles - 97 (+0),
ships / boats - 13 (+0) units,
automotive equipment and tank trucks - 2109 (+8) од,
special equipment - 43 (+1).

A thought:
Even before this war, there were a lot of Ukrainian women on the marriage market.
With the multi-decimations of Ukrainian males in this war, there will many, many more for many years to come.

A thought:
Even before this war, there were a lot of Ukrainian women on the marriage market.
With the multi-decimations of Ukrainian males in this war, there will many, many more for many years to come.
Fleeing poverty is not a crime, even if the choice of marriage for cash is questionable.

Fleeing poverty is not a crime, even if the choice of marriage for cash is questionable.
I neither said, nor implied there was anything wrong with there being many Ukrainian women seeking to marry non-Ukrainians.
You might have inferred there is something wrong with it, but it never entered my mind there was anything wrong with it.
(I often state facts or predictions as I see them, without a personal opinion regarding them.)

I neither said, nor implied there was anything wrong with there being many Ukrainian women seeking to marry non-Ukrainians.
You might have inferred there is something wrong with it, but it never entered my mind there was anything wrong with it.
(I often state facts or predictions as I see them, without a personal opinion regarding them.)
It wasn´t my intention to upset you. I just wanted to add to your post, that those women want to flee the existing poverty and low lifestandart. Over all, I indeed have problems with those marriages on purpose. In my mind marriage is a precious connection without checkbooks.

It wasn´t my intention to upset you. I just wanted to add to your post, that those women want to flee the existing poverty and low lifestandart. Over all, I indeed have problems with those marriages on purpose. In my mind marriage is a precious connection without checkbooks.
I was not and am not upset.
Because you were saying there was nothing wrong with more being available, it seemed to me you thought I asserted there was something wrong with it.
All good.

I've offered to take in 2-3 young Ukrainian girls - the least I can do :)
Jayjay only 2-3 Ukrainian girls. I should think that between You, Andrew and Schleck that you have much big wallets. I think you all could at the very least take in about 3000 Ukraine Mein Kamp loving girls between you all . We may just need if Russia should ever go back to its reddish ways

Jayjay only 2-3 Ukrainian girls. I should think that between You, Andrew and Schleck that you have much big wallets. I think you all could at the very least take in about 3000 Ukraine Mein Kamp loving girls between you all . We may just need if Russia should ever go back to its reddish ways

There is a cheaper way. Perhaps I am incorrect, but isn't it possible to adopt girls under 25 years? There may be a limit but multiple adoptions are possible.

My cousin's son (first cousin once removed?) got a mail order Russian bride.
Let's just say that didn't work out too well.
Well finding that special one for some happens quick. And for others it’s a life long journey of searching . Mail order bride be like a lucky dip either way. Did your cousins son go window shopping first or order directly

I’m sure Jayjay, Andrew and Schlack will work out the technicalities as they dither over their future harems
I heard Hunter called his old com-patriarchs and 10 are going to the Big Guy for further hair smelling inspection.

18.05.22 13:04

Ukrainians are returning en masse from abroad

кордон
The flow of entry into Ukraine through its western border for eight consecutive days after May 9 exceeds the flow of entry, the total net inflow to Ukraine during these days amounted to 61 thousand people - a record since the beginning of the war.
As Censor.NET reports, this was stated by Interfax with reference to the State Border Guard Service.
According to the State Border Guard Service, on May 17, as in the previous day, more than 31 thousand people left Ukraine, while the number of those who arrived in the country was 37 thousand against more than 41 thousand the day before.
The agency clarified that over the past day the number of registered vehicles with humanitarian goods increased to 239 after falling in the previous two days to 150-190. According to the Polish Border Guard Service on Twitter, on May 17, 26,000 people entered Ukraine from the country, while the day before - 26.8 thousand. In the opposite direction, the flow was 20,000 compared to 19.2 thousand the day before.
In total, according to the Polish Border Guard, since the beginning of the war, 3.422 million people have arrived in Poland from Ukraine and 1.358 million from Poland.

According to UNHCR at 13:00 on May 16, a total of 6.267 million people have left Ukraine since the beginning of the war (excluding entry flow), including 3.377 million to Poland, 977.91 thousand to Romania and Moldova, and Russia to Russia. 850.53 thousand, Hungary - 610.08 thousand, Slovakia - 424.03 thousand, Belarus (data for May 12) - 27.31 thousand.
At the same time, according to the State Border Guard Service, 1.821 million people have entered Ukraine since February 28.

I heard Hunter called his old com-patriarchs and 10 are going to the Big Guy for further hair smelling inspection. I guess it can’t be helped the old ones are always touching and sniffing others in appreciation of their memories of youthfulness and often out of loneliness. Some more than others . Papa Joe is rather old in that regard. I not hold it against him so much.

Latest posts

Back