Latest news on the war against Russia (official)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U.S. sends more long-range rockets to Ukraine, as Russia continues hitting civilian targets --- The link is to the United states has sent and are sending more accurate satellite guided missiles with a range of over 100 miles into Ukraine . Two more countries have now been accepted into NATO . This proxy war leaves Puttin with two choices , accept a humiliating defeat by a much smaller country or go Nuclear . Preppers may soon be able to enjoy a vastly depopulated planet . Those that failed to prepare for self sufficiency likely will experience slow starvation . Just stashing back ammo , guns and food for a few months simply will not leave someone in a position to adequately face a Nuked planet . We may be entering the realm of serious preppers .

What the media in Europe and USA never write, how the Ukrainian army kills civilians with barbaric means, better said how you kill your own compatriots.

Shame on the Ukrainian government, and shame on our media, our politicians and your one-sided reporting.

YES, the Russians will also commit their atrocities, I am aware of that, but I am not ready to financially support a country that willingly kills its own children, because children are not responsible for this conflict.
Anyone who tells me that Selensky is a hero and a benefactor, I will hold this picture of this child under the nose.

Uka Murder.jpg

Ukrain "Balaka"
Folk ukrain-kossak song

- Ихалы козаки со Дону до хаты
- Пивстречали Галю, забрали c собою
- тай поедем, Галю, з нами козаками
- краше тоби буде, чим у ридной мамы...
------
- Галю согласилась, с ними подчипылась...

- ой ты Галю, Галя молодая...

According the song, girl Galia end her life bad...

NATO and US weapons have arrived in Central Europe, they are being trafficked like drugs, something more that will give Europe and probably the US the death blow in a few weeks.
If with these weapons airplanes are shot down and politicians liquidated we have within a short time a dictatorship in the form of a police state.
And yes, it all affects us, thanks to the corrupt Ukrainian authorities who immediately sell most of it to terrorists around the world.

https://exxpress.at/geheim-gefilmt-albaner-dealt-mit-ukrainischen-panzerabwehr-raketen/

Europe is now making it easy for themselves, they want to bid in the darknet on weapons systems that Ukraine sells there and want to buy them back so that they do not get into the hands of terrorists.
Our politicians are completely sick, but they still learn nothing from it and continue to sell weapons to the corrupt country.

Here is an excerpt from an info.

But it is also the case that parts of the EU are slowly waking up and bring partly incredible proposals on the subject. So recently in the Netherlands it was brought on the table that one must intervene now on the part of the government in the black market, in order to fight the (have they probably also already noticed) black trade with weapons actively. President Rutte then suggested that one should bid on weapons from Ukraine in the darknet, since one would not have the control anyway and this would be the most "cost-effective" way to get the weapons back in a meaningful way...

Europe is now making it easy for themselves, they want to bid in the darknet on weapons systems that Ukraine sells there and want to buy them back so that they do not get into the hands of terrorists.
Our politicians are completely sick, but they still learn nothing from it and continue to sell weapons to the corrupt country.

Here is an excerpt from an info.

But it is also the case that parts of the EU are slowly waking up and bring partly incredible proposals on the subject. So recently in the Netherlands it was brought on the table that one must intervene now on the part of the government in the black market, in order to fight the (have they probably also already noticed) black trade with weapons actively. President Rutte then suggested that one should bid on weapons from Ukraine in the darknet, since one would not have the control anyway and this would be the most "cost-effective" way to get the weapons back in a meaningful way...

And everyone who said a few weeks ago this will happen was (and still is) called an conspiracy theorist and terrorist with an negative mind.
It can't be just an stupidity of politicans, except 100% are, it must belong to the plan.

interesting, you banned Illini W and Anaconda for supporting Ukraine and left a bunch of putinists to roam free, yay, that must be your freedom of speach ,
so is the hatchet next time on my neck??

interesting, you banned Illini W and Anaconda for supporting Ukraine and left a bunch of putinists to roam free, yay, that must be your freedom of speach ,

Jontte, when have you known me to be unreasonable? Let me give you my take on this.

Although I wasn't involved in booting them, I can pretty well surmise that it definitely was NOT for supporting Ukraine. Anaconda was warned about posting inappropriate graphic pictures and did not heed the warnings.
Illini...well I know that he was overly abusive to me personally on occasion, with no apparent reason.

You should control your emotions, so it doesn't continue to protect your ignorance.

As I read you can now buy Switchblade military drones on the darknet, in Ukraine a lot of weapons systems from the West disappear directly into the darknet where they have been sold several times so far.
These are not isolated cases, and our politicians still ignore the problem.
You can calculate for yourself how public safety in the West will suffer, if there are attacks with such weapons, our politicians will make a long face and we may then live under a police state.

The question is not whether terrorists will use such weapons here or in the USA but WHEN.

https://de.rt.com/kurzclips/video/145962-todliche-waffen-im-angebot/

It is good to see you here Jontte. I’ve thought of you frequently and prayed you and your wife were okay.

Jontte, when have you known me to be unreasonable? Let me give you my take on this.

Although I wasn't involved in booting them, I can pretty well surmise that it definitely was NOT for supporting Ukraine. Anaconda was warned about posting inappropriate graphic pictures and did not heed the warnings.
Illini...well I know that he was overly abusive to me personally on occasion, with no apparent reason.

Illini was abusive at times to everyone. Anaconda was nothing but a biden Regime bot.

It is good to see you here Jontte. I’ve thought of you frequently and prayed you and your wife were okay.
GP, (have a big smile here ) we are both okay and you might have something to do about it, as good thoughts travel far and wide,

it's been hell at work, helping my wife move to a different city, I'm going there too, did leave my notice to my boss, I'm both happy and sad at the same time for leaving the hospital,

Latest posts

Back