Large Solar Flare

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree it could happen now I know the scientist are watching it and I'm sure they wouldn't let us know for the government would keep it hush they would not want a panic I forget what I read and how long ago I had read but we were liking a 90% chance that a solar flare could happen no giving the intensity of it what the unknown I'm going to have to search some of my research and find out and I will try to copy and paste it

I'm still looking for some of the research that I had done or picked up when I was in there that and so far I only found 12% possibility but I'm positive I found one that would like a 90% give or take her tonnage possibility I am also an active ham person as you would call it I'm not registered but maybe that was some of the stuff I was looking at I got to really search around I got some time off of work to do it too

Yep skip was happening big time...vhf/uhf analog and digital scanner traffic was wide open. I was hearing systems in Kentucky and northern Tenn on my SDS200 using an AR-270b vertical antenna mounted 25ft high outside on a mast. HF (shortwave ssb/broadcast) was hoppin, too. I was at my radio desk 2 nights in a row with coffee and strawberry Fig Newtons .... man do I know how to party or what? 😜😝😊🤩🤪

www.sciencealert.com/the-sun-has-just-spat-out-its-biggest-flare-since-2017/amp
The Sun Just Spat Out Its Biggest Flare Since 2017
Currently, we're expecting to tip over from Cycle 24 to Cycle 25, but we don't know whether solar minimum has happened or is just about to.
If the Sun starts getting a bit more rowdy, that could be evidence for the "has happened" scenario. We likely won't know for a little while yet, but the new flare is a step in that direction.
Oh boy.. i am worried about aliens more lol

Latest posts

Back