lake Powell

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
Check it out, 5 days at Powell.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349581434.437790.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349581458.682934.jpg

Lake Powell is awesome. What area did you stay? My buddies and I get a house boat every spring and hang out in the canyons north of Bull frog up to Good Hope Bay. I love that place. It ruined fishing for me in the rest of the state though.

Lake Powell is awesome. What area did you stay? My buddies and I get a house boat every spring and hang out in the canyons north of Bull frog up to Good Hope Bay. I love that place. It ruined fishing for me in the rest of the state though.
We went out of Page, awesome place. Harsh environment.

Lake Powell is a beautiful place. The wife and I have explored practically all the back roads northwest of Powell, there is all kinds of terrain, from dessert to dense forest, elevations from 4000 thousand ft to 11000 ft and wild life and water is abundant. climate is harsh and unforgiving to people not accustom to it. But it is one of our choices in case we do have to Bug Out in one of our bug out vehicles. Bad thing is there is the Colorado river between us and that area. still trying to find the best way to solve that problem. Thanks for your interest. Mountain Scout. have an exciting day.

Latest posts

Back