Lady Prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irene DC.

Reaction score
Hi All!
Well I am new to the Doomsday preppers but I have been realizing we all have a lot at stake and I really want to make sure my family is around for a long time.
I have always been prepaired for what could happen in this area. We made it through the 1993 big earthquake. We lived in tents for 3 months untill the state decided our house did not need to be red taged anymore. The only reason of that was fema did not figure the house with all the walls split apart and our fire place collapsed and no earthquake insurance we could live in it. But we had no choice.Not inpressed with the lack of help.
My Husband Eric and I can both shoot. He is a heavy machine operatorPlant manager and a jack of all trades. I can do many things but I am totally disabled I want to get as much information I can to help my family servive. Because everyday you see just where we are headed no government and everyone will be on their own and I want to be prepaired. I can walk and do some work but cant lift or carry so I have to be the brains and get all the stuff together and learn as much as I can to servive without the everyday stuff. I am a farm girl from Michigan and lived with gardens, canning, hunting and serviving in the cold winters of the upper peninsula.
But if the government goes down it will take family and friends to help each other out.

Hi All!
Well I am new to the Doomsday preppers but I have been realizing we all have a lot at stake and I really want to make sure my family is around for a long time.
I have always been prepaired for what could happen in this area. We made it through the 1993 big earthquake. We lived in tents for 3 months untill the state decided our house did not need to be red taged anymore. The only reason of that was fema did not figure the house with all the walls split apart and our fire place collapsed and no earthquake insurance we could live in it. But we had no choice.Not inpressed with the lack of help.
My Husband Eric and I can both shoot. He is a heavy machine operatorPlant manager and a jack of all trades. I can do many things but I am totally disabled I want to get as much information I can to help my family servive. Because everyday you see just where we are headed no government and everyone will be on their own and I want to be prepaired. I can walk and do some work but cant lift or carry so I have to be the brains and get all the stuff together and learn as much as I can to servive without the everyday stuff. I am a farm girl from Michigan and lived with gardens, canning, hunting and serviving in the cold winters of the upper peninsula.
But if the government goes down it will take family and friends to help each other out.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

The members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hi All!

I can definitely relate Irene. I am a 100% Disabled Combat Vet injured in Iraq during my second Tour in 2009. It sounds like you both have great backgrounds already and just need to implement those things you did in Michigan to make it through those long winters. This is a great forum with a lot of great people who are willing to answer any questions you may have, myself included. Please browse the boards as they contain a lot of great info. Thanks for joining.

Woohoo, farm girl, you sound like a salt of the earth type person that should do just fine. Welcome to the boards and hope we can all learn from each other.

Latest posts

Back