Lady Prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello from Missouri. I hope you find this forum as friendly as I have.

Hello everyone. I'm a new member and I'm excited to listen and learn from everyone.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hello everyone. I'm a new member and I'm excited to listen and learn from everyone.
Hi Lady Prepper,
I like you are a new prepper. I know that I have a lot to learn but we have I feel a great place to start learn from
Take Care and God Bless,
Whitestar

Welcome to you from south LA. you will find alot of help on this site. Clydsedale sure did us all a favor by starting this site. There are so many helpful people on here. Give us an idea of what you have prepped so far and we can go from there to help you. You put that you were unsure if you would bugout or not. Even if you don't plan to bugout, it would be good to have a bugout plan just in case. Don't know if you live in the city or not. The cities will become unsafe first. Especially large cities. Our main home is in the city, but our BOL is about 8mi. out of town along the bayou(river for you northerners HaHa). It is always good to know you have a place to go to protect your family. The 3 main things you will need to concentrate on are food storage, water storage and weapons. I guess that is the first thing that we say to new preppers. If you have any questions JUST ASK.

Hello and welcome Cricket. Like you I am new at prepping and new to this site by only a few days. Already I have found so many willing to help me get prepared by steering me in the right directions. It's a lot to take in believe me but it eventually sorts it's way out and starts to come together. Already I'm told I have a head start on the medical stuff I could possibly need and my weapons are up there with the men folk. LOL I'm in the process of increasing my amo and hope to teach myself how to reload my own. My late husband has everything I need for that and he loaded his own. Guess I need to learn to as well. Anyway ask anything you want here and I know you'll find many willing to help you out with it. They have been fantastic answering my stupid questions. LOL

Latest posts

Back