La Palma, anyone watching this?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backandbeyond

God Like
Reaction score
I think if I was on the east coast of the US I'd be getting a little nervous about now. The ongoing eruption and earthquakes could possibly trigger that Mega tsunami some have warned about for the last few decades.

Deformation of 1.5 cm detected, Yellow alert: La Palma strong seismic swarm suggests magma intruding Cumbre Vieja volcano

Cumbre Vieja volcano lies on the southern third of La Palma,Canary Islands, and rises about 2 kilometers (1.2 mi) above sea level and 6 kilometers (3.7 mi) above the seafloor
It is the fastest growing volcano in the archipelago and thus dangerous in terms of collapses and landslides. Professor Stephen Sparks, one of the world’s most reputable volcanologists, said, “When volcanic islands emerge from the sea, they are very unstable. And, in some cases, huge landslides can happen when part of the island collapses into the sea…”

https://strangesounds.org/2021/09/la-palma-seismic-swarm-magma-cumbre-vieja-volcano-eruption.html

The other day I was watching an ex Seal video where he got on his pc and showed everyone a volcano that was active…when he zoomed in it was just a few irregular red spots. Then he moved the map over to La Palma and zoomed in…it was a GRID of red dots, all the same size and in a precise grid shape. He explained what it was, but I’ve forgotten the details. Basically it is MAN MADE. :eek:

Remember, I am not a nice guy, I am being an honest guy when you read this. Yes, those tidal wave have arisen there in the past and will do so again. They will strike the East Coast of the USA. So what? I say we are better off without Boston, NYC, Baltimore, Washington D.C. New Orleans and Miami. We need one on the West Coast too.

Over here it's in the news channels about La Palma. At the beginning on 1th place, now it's behind covid-panic, climate-panic, no-gifts-for-x-mas-panic.
But if anyone wishes i can take an look in our news what i find about the actually situation, it's maybe just in german.

I am watching the volcano almost daily. The eruptions are intermediate and slow, but then get bigger daily and slow back down. The volcano is not the real problem, it is four million years old...the problem is the fault on top of the mountain which could (!) trigger a tsunami. If it slides, it will create a tsunami...how big can be predicted but nobody really knows how big or how far it would go, only which direction and how fast.
An article in Germany correlated the amount of CO2 coming from the volcano has already exceeded the amount of CO2 that the german parliment and government has BOASTED they were gonna save the world from in the next hundred years if they could get rid of the gasoline and diesel vehicles and get everybody to drive electric cars and bikes....🤣🤣🤣

BTW, small little detail about the emissions:

In german TV they reported about evucated people because the whohle smoke, gas and dust cloud is poison.
5 minutes later they showed on forecast wonderfull sundown scenarios with an really colored sky. Comment of the speaker: This colors are all bout this dust-, gas and smoke clouds of the volcane. Butthere's no harm, it's absolutly without danger.

I love unintentional real satire

I think the biggest problem is that there's too much information floating around on the internet. Everything can sound like a disaster coming our way. Seismic sensors are so sensitive now days that a fat woman farting can be detected a thousand miles away.
Remember, bad news sells.

German media write only that the volcano too much Co2 releases and the climatic warming heats up, which in turn leads to a temperature rise in Europe and Africa and thus Europe is again more of Africans happy....

Uh crap, honestly, they write here nothing more except Corona, unless a volcano would break out here or if once again a nuclear power plant has a shutdown, then 40% of all Germans run out of panic with a Geiger counter through the area even if the relevant nuclear power plant is located in Siberia.

LOL, you're off by about 500 miles with New Orleans.
Tidal waves or their offshoots will bend. In Aug. 1960 we in California got huge, run up the beach waves even though we were not in the direct line of fire of the 1960 Chilean Earthquake. Authorities closed the beaches. It lasted for several hours. I was in 8th grade at the time and these were the biggest waves I have ever seen in person.

I wish the Bloody thing would blow up and drop into the sea, the world is as boring as hell at the moment.
I think our world has plenty of problems going on right now that we truly do not need another one. Maybe you are just being sarcastic right now. Sorry if so, I'm just not in that mood. You are in Australia though.

Latest posts

Back