Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These "anti-racists" are so stupid, they don;t even understand what racism is, or they wouldn't be punishing ANYONE based on their race. I hate them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/d...p&cvid=6ffc782087914728a9121ad81c97596d&ei=14
I already think it is ridiculous that they promote black owned businesses on things.

My business never was registered as a woman owned business and people got on my case about that, bit I just thought it was stupid. Who cares?

I go out of my way NOT to buy from any business with a label unless it is veteran owned or, obviously, a US based business.

I already think it is ridiculous that they promote black owned businesses on things.

My business never was registered as a woman owned business and people got on my case about that, bit I just thought it was stupid. Who cares?

I go out of my way NOT to buy from any business with a label unless it is veteran owned or, obviously, a US based business.
I won't even buy from.a veteran owned business, if they try cashing in on that label. I only care about quality, availability, American made and price.

I won't even buy from.a veteran owned business, if they try cashing in on that label. I only care about quality, availability, American made and price.
I'm getting to that point. I have the utmost respect for our older war veterans, but there are a lot of liberal woman vets with purple hair and a love of communism who are opening businesses these days.

Back before I retired I was a VP of a major oil company. The CEO got the bright idea to cut out one of our business units and give it to a black female in order to get some lucrative contracts. I opposed it of course but was over ruled. I then shocked everyone at the board meeting when I suggested they find a crippled female black carpet muncher. The contracts would just come pouring in. That was back before trans homos were a thing.

Back before I retired I was a VP of a major oil company. The CEO got the bright idea to cut out one of our business units and give it to a black female in order to get some lucrative contracts. I opposed it of course but was over ruled. I then shocked everyone at the board meeting when I suggested they find a crippled female black carpet muncher. The contracts would just come pouring in. That was back before trans homos were a thing.
I bet that went over well. Lol. Arctic you have no filter. I love it.

This is just how "progressive" works. The word implies positive progress, but they never actually said that. The truth is it's a constant downward progression.

This started with so-called Affirmative Action and every year since we've been marching toward racial tensions. The Communists have a documented plan to create enough racial tension in the USA to cause violent outbreaks -- which then must be stopped using Martial Law.

In 1979, George Soros said that the black community was the easiest to manipulate and that they would "put them into a mental trap they could not escape".

Communism uses two human weaknesses: greed and laziness. They either bribe you or know that you won't lift a finger -- even to protect yourself. Whenever possible, they get laws passed to make their crimes legal.

Did yall see where the protesters in NY jumped in the subways on the trains to stop them? Over the black guy dying via the marine trying to stop him from committing his crime..and we've got morons and criminals coming in, taking over state Capitols, and anywhere they choose...on top of looting, burning, committing crime of all levels and getting away with it..illegals coming in demanding more than what us citizens get, and they are all raising hell over their rights being violated and in meantime the rest of us are getting run over like a Mack truck on a possum in the road...Silence! Why? Because we'll go to jail...they dont.

These "anti-racists" are so stupid, they don;t even understand what racism is, or they wouldn't be punishing ANYONE based on their race. I hate them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/d...p&cvid=6ffc782087914728a9121ad81c97596d&ei=14
THEY OUT OF THEIR MINDS!!! Lets tax blacks because 76% of our jails are black and it cost us to keep them in jail when they screw up!
Ask Budweiser what their lil woke escapade cost them!!

Latest posts

Back