Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised the lefty twerps haven't started burning bibles yet on the grounds its racist..:)
"Lord, pour out your wrath upon the heathen that have not known you, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon your name" (Psalm 79:6)

As for ungrateful immigrant scroungers, Jesus said-
"It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)

Steer clear of them-
"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (2 Cor 6:14-18 )

"Evildoers...They return at evening: they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city..but you O Lord, shall laugh at them; you shall have all the heathen in derision" (Psalm 59:6)

Right Lassie?
lassie.jpg

INSANE!!!!! Not one F'in penny

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ists-decide-Californians-pay-reparations.html

The five ultra-woke economists who'll decide Californian reparations: Policy expert who wants $14 TRILLION to be paid across US, professor who says 'economics is racist' and couple claim Native Americans 'are irrelevant' for payouts​

• Expert panel deciding how much black Californians are owed include a professor who believes black Americans are owed $14 trillion
  • Others on the panel have said that economics is inherently racist and the plight of Native Americans are 'irrelevant' to payouts
  • The panel has calculated how much they believe black Californians are owed for racial injustices in the state
  • A Reparations Task Force will now make its final report to the State Legislature at the end of June

Along with that reasoning the word "work" is racist. How about "whip"? We can no longer whip our eggs for an omelet. "Achievement" is racist. "Honor" and "honesty" are racist. This whole race thing has gotten out of hand. Except it does work for them. Look at how many words have changed over the last 50 years, for most people anyway. Even the so called conservative talking heads have followed this trend. They don't even say illegal aliens anymore. Now it's illegal immigrants.

One day, all the money will all run out and all the poor folks will stop getting a bail-out and the looting and stealing will be an everyday thing they will have to get used to just like the poor people along the Mexican border have to get used to the import of illegals....can't happen soon enough tho.

I think it is important that we at least know what the left is currently considering racist, even if it's just for a laugh, or to stretch your neck muscles side to side. Maybe those folks here who vote democrat will get a better appreciation of what their party has become, and see the light. Feel free to share your own ideas about what is racist. Yesterday I told my wife Father's Day is racist because it demonstrates how privileged whites are to know their fathers, since most POC do not. Today I wake up and see that highways are now racist.... The CW cannot come fast enough for me

AOC is right about highways and racism

AOC is right about highways and racism (msn.com)
well I am getting to this party a little late,,,,

but anyone or anything that the DEMOCRATS don't approve of is racist

well I am getting to this party a little late,,,,

but anyone or anything that the DEMOCRATS don't approve of is racist
The more a term / expression is over used, the less value it has. Racist and climate change come to mind. The liberals never learned from Chicken Little --- The sky is falling or the little boy that cried WOLF to often. SIASD.

Latest posts

Back