Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's our own government/admin. And the lefty supporters of their agendas that's running down our country...they've got to go!..out, out, out! And we've got to stand up and fight it, speak up, shout it, let it be known we aren't going to let them get the best of us and our off-springs future. They have zero problem or fear of marching out, rioting, speaking out publicly, etc. About their agendas or perceived unfairness against their agendas....how have we (the rest of us) allowed them to get away with it?? And we cannot do same for fear of consequences? How did we get to this? Hate and dangerous people of the left has taken over. Some say we are gaining ground, and things are changing, I'm not convinced.

1669458807340.jpeg

@Oddcaliber
Not only about the english language is knowledge missing, in german those people are willing to see racism in every word too.
Guess it's an brain disfunction.

BTW - over here a few lost souls tried to rename "black friday" into "colorfull friday".
Business wasn't work better about.

@Oddcaliber
Not only about the english language is knowledge missing, in german those people are willing to see racism in every word too.
Guess it's an brain disfunction.

BTW - over here a few lost souls tried to rename "black friday" into "colorfull friday".
Business wasn't work better about.
Oh geez.

Well, they likely haven't had to do any bookkeeping in their mom's basement, so I suppose we have to cut them some slack on that one.

'My nation's original sin': Biden apologizes to delegation of African leaders for the 'unimaginable cruelty' of slavery and offers them $55billion - as Rwandan president mocks US in front of laughing crowd

Geeez, Rwanda is a small nation. How much will Brandon offer ALL of the African countries?!?!?!? I see a trillion going to Africa, before he gives another trillion to POC here in the states. These people are GD crazy!!!
Blah Blah Blah
They didn't even talk about the elephant in the room.
Nothing will work in Africa as long as their governments are as corrupt as the Biden administration. (well, almost...)
Best policy with Africa is "tough love." Cut off all money going to them until they quite squandering it. And then maybe they won't even need any foreign aid.

Latest posts

Back