Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biden regime US Education official claims democracy is based on 'white supremacy' and says she 'tunes out white people's voices' in series of unearthed tweets

1669302351400.png

You know who sees racism in everything? Racists. The left is so "anti-racist", that they are actually racist. At no point did I ever connect the monkeypox virus with any race, or sexual orientation. These people are insane, and have to be removed from setting policy and laws.

Senior Biden officials have been privately lobbying the WHO to rename monkeypox for months because the original 'is racist', sources say​

• Officials believe monkeypox carries an unnecessary stigma for people of color
  • They have been worrying about the name 'for months', it was reported
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ks-rename-monkeypox-MPOX-original-racist.html

Is it just me, or are the democrats saying that black people are monkeys?

Last edited:
You know who sees racism in everything? Racists. The left is so "anti-racist", that they are actually racist. At no point did I ever connect the monkeypox virus with any race, or sexual orientation. These people are insane, and have to be removed from setting policy and laws.

Senior Biden officials have been privately lobbying the WHO to rename monkeypox for months because the original 'is racist', sources say​

• Officials believe monkeypox carries an unnecessary stigma for people of color
  • They have been worrying about the name 'for months', it was reported
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ks-rename-monkeypox-MPOX-original-racist.html

Is it just me, or are the democrats saying that black people are monkeys?
Just them trying to repent for their sins.

And she doesn't even see that she is both racist and sexist.
So sad.
And so terrifying that she has political power with which she can implement her bias.
This is EXACTLY the reason governments' powers should be minimized . . . as it is easly hijacked by biased people to commit evil deeds, masked as "good".

I cannot for the life of me understand how this stupid woman still gets enough ratings to justify airtime. Same thing with "The View" and all those race baiter, idiots. We all know there is a pretty long list of them. It's shameful that there are enough people in our country that buy into their BS.

Just cry "WOLF" and get your name in the papers...Sad Sad times for the real sufferers in this sick world. How long have they been saved by the American Laws giving and guaranteeing the "underdog" and the "underprivileged" a helping hand, free money grants for education and better job "quotas" and now they are the "real Jews" ??? and the rest of the world laughs at the American stupidity, racism, hatred, political correctness and does have the last word in any joke made about us....

Just cry "WOLF" and get your name in the papers...Sad Sad times for the real sufferers in this sick world. How long have they been saved by the American Laws giving and guaranteeing the "underdog" and the "underprivileged" a helping hand, free money grants for education and better job "quotas" and now they are the "real Jews" ??? and the rest of the world laughs at the American stupidity, racism, hatred, political correctness and does have the last word in any joke made about us....

Latest posts

Back