Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our new pastor gave a woke-ish service today on being inclusive. He implied that our mostly (but by no means completely) white congregation was somehow a bad thing.

Because there are too many white people (in a primarily white county), apparently we are obviously not inviting to other cultures. Nevermind the fact that the majority of immigrants in our area go to churches which speak their native languages.

He also said a couple of things that were not biblical, so I'm thinking it's time for a new church.

I'm frustrated.

There are getting to be lots of woke pastors. What is sad is the Joel Osteen and Andy Stanley both had/have parents who actually preached the Bible.

Joel Osteen should be ashamed of how he is leading so many astray. His dad and mom were solid in the Word. People from his dad's church were visiting our home with a friend right after my son's diagnosis and they asked if they could lay hands on him and pray. I don't see Joel doing this. Too controversial. Andy has thrown out the Old Testament.

So many follow them who are not hearing the true Word of God.

Our new pastor gave a woke-ish service today on being inclusive. He implied that our mostly (but by no means completely) white congregation was somehow a bad thing.

Because there are too many white people (in a primarily white county), apparently we are obviously not inviting to other cultures. Nevermind the fact that the majority of immigrants in our area go to churches which speak their native languages.

He also said a couple of things that were not biblical, so I'm thinking it's time for a new church.

I'm frustrated.
Get out YOUR bible and READ it and believe in the printed word, NOT how some of these contort their interpretations!!!!!

First, you must remember that Jesus said, "where two or three of my believers are praying together, I AM THERE". You can worship the Lord ANYWHERE and ANYTIME even without a preacher...
Second, you must remember that Paul reminded us, "when you have a dispute with a brother in Christ, take two or three other brothers and reprimand them, if they repent, rejoice. If they do not repent, then leave them to their own destruction.

The following is from the book of First Timothy: Chapter 6, verse 5
Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness:
FROM SUCH WITHDRAW THYSELF.
And further in Chapter 5, verse 20:
THEM THAT SIN REBUKE FOR ALL, THAT OTHERS MAY FEAR.
and again in Chapter 6, verse 20:
O Timothy, keep that which is commited to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

My brotherly advice to you is to take others from your church and stand together before your pastor and present your claims that his preachings are not following the teachings of Christ and demand he DO HIS GODLY JOB. This is your Christian job to reprimand him.
Or else he should find another job in another place with those who want to listen to his lies and corruption.
If he leaves your church...DO NOT WISH HIM GODSPEED!!!
You would become part of his un-godly works and be partakers of his sins. Beware of false teachings, Gary

Last edited:
First, you must remember that Jesus said, "where two or three of my believers are praying together, I AM THERE". You can worship the Lord ANYWHERE and ANYTIME even without a preacher...
Second, you must remember that Paul reminded us, "when you have a dispute with a brother in Christ, take two or three other brothers and reprimand them, if they repent, rejoice. If they do not repent, then leave them to their own destruction.

The following is from the book of First Timothy: Chapter 6, verse 5
Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness:
FROM SUCH WITHDRAW THYSELF.
And further in Chapter 5, verse 20:
THEM THAT SIN REBUKE FOR ALL, THAT OTHERS MAY FEAR.
and again in Chapter 6, verse 20:
O Timothy, keep that which is commited to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

My brotherly advice to you is to take others from your church and stand together before your pastor and present your claims that his preachings are not following the teachings of Christ and demand he DO HIS GODLY JOB. This is your Christian job to reprimand him.
Or else he should find another job in another place with those who want to listen to his lies and corruption.
If he leaves your church...DO NOT WISH HIM GODSPEED!!!
You would become part of his un-godly works and be partakers of his sins. Beware of false teachings, Gary
Thank you so much, Gary. I hadn't even thought of those verses in Timothy! Last night my husband and I were talking and decided we need to go to him this week about it. At first, I wanted to find a new church but last night I was convicted to fight for our church. Our previous pastor was very good and the church had a strong biblical foundation. I can't allow it to fall apart because we didn't stand up for truth.

I agree that it is our biblical responsibility to go to him directly with our concerns. I'm ashamed to say, but I am too easily influenced by others to spend time with people like this. I have to be careful about who I allow into my subconscious because I don't even realize that they begin to have an influence on me. I know I can't be the only one.

meet the new Greta Thunberg."
Wonder how much Soros is paying her way to get around the world, stay in hotels, get her hair braided and have enough money to spend......seeing that she has not even FINISHED SCHOOL, gotten a job, made some of her own CAPITALISTICAL money, paid some CAPITALISTIC taxes and done something OTHER THAN BITCH.....

Sign language interpreter sues Lion King on Broadway after director told him it's 'no longer appropriate to have white interpreters represent black characters'

Yesterday I was shopping in a predominantly black neighborhood, and most of the black folks were looking at me with disgust, like I was the devil. Congratulations democrats, you have created the race divide you have been after, and claim to be trying to end. A race hate, and divide that wasn't there before your "woke" BS. I refuse to let idiots tell me I am racist because I am not dark enough. The irony, that they call all white people racist, while not understanding THAT is the very definition of racism, is infuriating. I HATE DEMOCRATS. My thoughts and feelings have shifted to a new level of disdain. America is lost, and with it, my feelings for her too. There is nothing to fight for now, until the bullets fly. The Commies have won, and will NEVER lose their power until it is TAKEN. Sadly, the democrats will get their race war before that happens. America has fallen.

Sign language interpreter sues Lion King on Broadway after director told him it's 'no longer appropriate to have white interpreters represent black characters'

Yesterday I was shopping in a predominantly black neighborhood, and most of the black folks were looking at me with disgust, like I was the devil. Congratulations democrats, you have created the race divide you have been after, and claim to be trying to end. A race hate, and divide that wasn't there before your "woke" BS. I refuse to let idiots tell me I am racist because I am not dark enough. The irony, that they call all white people racist, while not understanding THAT is the very definition of racism, is infuriating. I HATE DEMOCRATS. My thoughts and feelings have shifted to a new level of disdain. America is lost, and with it, my feelings for her too. There is nothing to fight for now, until the bullets fly. The Commies have won, and will NEVER lose their power until it is TAKEN. Sadly, the democrats will get their race war before that happens. America has fallen.
I am in total agreement with you, there really is nothing left, the ballot box did not prove to be the answer.
I am a veteran , was raised to revere the country we live in , but I wonder what the ww2 veterans would think of today,,,,,,,,, they gave it all to be looked at with distain by spoiled folks who didnt mind taking advantage of the rights they fought for while telling us all how terrible we are....... lock and load

I am in total agreement with you, there really is nothing left, the ballot box did not prove to be the answer.
I am a veteran , was raised to revere the country we live in , but I wonder what the ww2 veterans would think of today,,,,,,,,, they gave it all to be looked at with distain by spoiled folks who didnt mind taking advantage of the rights they fought for while telling us all how terrible we are....... lock and load
Time for the cartridge box.

Latest posts

Back