Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were like 20 of them, judging from the video.

<iframe allowfullscreen frameborder="0" width="698" height="573" scrolling="no" id="molvideoplayer" title="MailOnline Embed Player" src="Black activists chant anti-immigration slogans at Austin protest"></iframe>

Is it just me or is this guy's finger on the trigger?
1664275557103.png

'I am a racist' and then broke down the word, claiming that as a 'pianist' practices piano, 'I am a racist, I practice my race.'

'I practice hard too. Get good at it.'

Last edited:
There were like 20 of them, judging from the video.

<iframe allowfullscreen frameborder="0" width="698" height="573" scrolling="no" id="molvideoplayer" title="MailOnline Embed Player" src="Black activists chant anti-immigration slogans at Austin protest"></iframe>

Is it just me or is this guy's finger on the trigger?
View attachment 17445

'I am a racist' and then broke down the word, claiming that as a 'pianist' practices piano, 'I am a racist, I practice my race.'

'I practice hard too. Get good at it.'
LARPer.

Denecka Samuels, a mother of six children, lives in one of the poorest parts of Jackson. When water was not flowing from the tap, she said she had to fetch it from a barrel and cart it home to bathe her children. BLAH BLAH BLAH...
“I did not choose to be Black. I did not choose this life to not have no water,” Samuels said. “It chose me.”
Yes you did when you voted for Mayor Lumumba.

Kamala is slammed for causing 'undue panic' to survivors of Hurricane Ian after saying the Biden administration will focus on 'giving resources based on equity' to 'communities of color' - as Ron De Santis' spokesperson accuses her of 'lying'​

The democrats want to give money out based on color, while calling YOU racist for not agreeing with that. They know they are losing the black community to republicans. This is so disgusting.

Kamala is slammed for causing 'undue panic' to survivors of Hurricane Ian after saying the Biden administration will focus on 'giving resources based on equity' to 'communities of color' - as Ron De Santis' spokesperson accuses her of 'lying'​

The democrats want to give money out based on color, while calling YOU racist for not agreeing with that. They know they are losing the black community to republicans. This is so disgusting.
ITS WAY past time to throw HER and BICRAP OUT of the White House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back