Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please see Trihonda's Post under "How close will the shooting be?"
With a video from an Austrian-born woman who lived through the Nazi regime.
It takes a few minutes, but it is astounding...
I'd like to look at a lot of the videos posted here. But with my limited phone service I can't open any of them. Sometimes when I'm in town I can.

Have you guys heard about Atty. Gen. Garland Merrick suing Georgia over its new voting law? He is making some very, very racist assumptions. He says the new law is discriminatory to blacks when talking about absentee ballots. When you turn your ballot in under the new law there has to be identification. You either have to write your D/L number or State ID number on it or some other voter proof. The racist assumption is that blacks don't have a D/L or ID or other proof necessary and so it is discriminatory in Merrick's mind. He says it is a method to keep blacks from voting.

https://sports.yahoo.com/attorney-general-merrick-garland-announces-162602340.html
This is an implied racist assumption about blacks and an assumption about the goal of the legislation. It is not to deny blacks the vote, it is to deny illegal aliens the vote and prevent ballot stuffing.

https://babylonbee.com/news/white-liberals-watch-in-stunned-amazement-as-black-man-acquires-id
https://babylonbee.com/news/voter-i...-seize-complete-federal-control-of-elections/
😂

Last edited:
Biden says he's going to help non-whites before whites, sounds like anti-white racism to me..;)

sun-21-jan-2021.png

California wants to deemphasize math because of racial inequity
Zachary Faria 18 hrs ago
California wants to deemphasize math because of racial inequity (msn.com)

California is an anti-racist state, which is why it wants to deemphasize calculus because it doesn’t think minorities can understand it.

This bit of backward logic is the primary takeaway from California’s yearlong battle with math. A draft for the state’s new guidelines was opened for public comment in February. These guidelines would deemphasize calculus because white and Asian students are overrepresented in calculus classes. It would also deprive students of chances to enter accelerated courses in middle school and suggested that teachers should use math lessons to explore social justice.

You may recall that the events of the film Stand and Deliver, in which a math teacher creates an AP Calculus powerhouse program at a majority Hispanic high school in Los Angeles, are based on a true story. But public schools, especially in California, are decidedly less ambitious now. If black and Hispanic students are underrepresented in calculus programs, best to have them just give up on those programs entirely.

Zachary Faria 18 hrs ago

California is an anti-racist state, which is why it wants to deemphasize calculus because it doesn’t think minorities can understand it.

This bit of backward logic is the primary takeaway from California’s yearlong battle with math. A draft for the state’s new guidelines was opened for public comment in February. These guidelines would deemphasize calculus because white and Asian students are overrepresented in calculus classes. It would also deprive students of chances to enter accelerated courses in middle school and suggested that teachers should use math lessons to explore social justice.

You may recall that the events of the film Stand and Deliver, in which a math teacher creates an AP Calculus powerhouse program at a majority Hispanic high school in Los Angeles, are based on a true story. But public schools, especially in California, are decidedly less ambitious now. If black and Hispanic students are underrepresented in calculus programs, best to have them just give up on those programs entirely.
Sounds typical, IF you dont have people intelligent enough to pass needed test to be proficient just make the tests easier!!!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE TYPICAL CALIF THINKING!!!!!!!

Sounds typical, IF you dont have people intelligent enough to pass needed test to be proficient just make the tests easier!!!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE TYPICAL CALIF THINKING!!!!!!!

Did you see where Oregon will no longer require proficiency in reading, writing, or math to graduate? Appaerently education is now racist. The left are the domestic terrorists. They took over the media, so they control the masses. They took over the WH, the military leaders, and therefor, the country.... without firing a shot.

Last edited:

Why don’t they just outright call minorities stupid??? This ticks me off so badly!! People of color need to rise up against anyone saying such things!

I heard somewhere that writing and punctuation is now "racist".
These people make me sick. Why does anyone pay any attention to them?
Get involved in your children's education, join the school board and push back on this racist anti American garbage. I think most parents feel the same way but are too afraid to speak up. They need leaders. Of course many parents are too GD lazy to get involved.

Why don’t they just outright call minorities stupid??? This ticks me off so badly!! People of color need to rise up against anyone saying such things!
Today I was asked from a co-worker. . . which is male, the alligator or the crocodile? I was honestly waiting for the punchline before I figured out she was serious. Told her both can be either, after she asked a second time told her the same. After the 3rd time I told her, you do realize these are two different species, right? She had no idea. . . She honestly thought one was male and the other female. She is 18 years older than me and there you go.

Went into the cold room to tell another minority co-worker a couple years younger than me what the other just asked. . we both laughed about it.

Zachary Faria 18 hrs ago

My mother was a school teacher in OK in the 1930s. It was one room, all students in the area welcome. I once asked her about minority learning. She said, paraphrasing, this is elementary and high school There is nothing, even in high school, that can not be mastered by everyone willing to study. It just does not take a genius to graduate high school, just a positive attitude.

"Black Friday"? Now racist. Pretty soon just wearing "black" clothes will be racist. And they BETTER get that "black" crayon out of the box!!
We now need a "Fund Me" to raise LOTS OF MONEY in order to buy a BRAND NEW SUN!! We have just GOT TO ILLUMINATE THE BLACK NIGHTS...the daytime is so damn white and the nighttime so damn black, we need to fix this problem with a world wide donation movement....

Latest posts

Back