Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just made Fried Chicken to take down to moms husband a couple days ago for dinner because that is a food he likes and chose from my menu offered. My granddaughter asked me to grow watermelons because that is a fruit she loves. I dont find either of these items racist. It's food that certain people love to have.

No, I can not understand all this racial crap being pushed. . . and honestly, the African Americans I know do not buy it either.

So now there are certain foods just for blacks? Dang, I love fried chicken and watermelon. Somebody needs to make a list of things that are only for colored folks and whats only for Whites. I sure don't want to "offend" anyone. Do I have to pull my watermelon plants out now? Yesterday for lunch my wife had fried chicken and a watermelon margarita. Is she "racist" now? And there wasn't a dark face anywhere in the restaurant, or the town either. Must be a racist town too.

Have you guys heard about Atty. Gen. Garland Merrick suing Georgia over its new voting law? He is making some very, very racist assumptions. He says the new law is discriminatory to blacks when talking about absentee ballots. When you turn your ballot in under the new law there has to be identification. You either have to write your D/L number or State ID number on it or some other voter proof. The racist assumption is that blacks don't have a D/L or ID or other proof necessary and so it is discriminatory in Merrick's mind. He says it is a method to keep blacks from voting.

https://sports.yahoo.com/attorney-general-merrick-garland-announces-162602340.html
This is an implied racist assumption about blacks and an assumption about the goal of the legislation. It is not to deny blacks the vote, it is to deny illegal aliens the vote and prevent ballot stuffing.

Apparently, hard work, saving, and good credit mean nothing anymore..

America's housing market is racist. Congress could easily help fix it if they wanted to.

America's housing market is racist. Congress could easily help fix it if they wanted to. (msn.com)

"In 2020, Black borrowers were 80% more likely to be denied a mortgage than white borrowers. While this statistic is jarring, it is hardly surprising to those of us familiar with the US mortgage industry. A holistic look at America’s housing market shows that it disadvantages people of color in some startling and systemic ways that are not always obvious at the loan level.

The Fair Lending for All Act aims to change that. Introduced by Congressman Al Green, a Democrat from Texas, the bill clarifies the language of the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) to better address systemic discrimination in mortgage lending. At the same time, it establishes a new bureau within the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) to test whether lenders are following federal guidelines as set out in the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) and ECOA. While seemingly obscure and legalistic, the Fair Lending for All Act will go a long way to making mortgage lending fairer and ending racial disparities in home ownership"

Had at the weekend an very nice and good discussion about this whole gender, LBGTQ-mania and racism with my friends partner. Guess he's qualified enough to tell me his view of the things because he's colored and gay.

His comment was very clear: With this whole discussions and agressions they destroy all the tolerance what they was fighting for. In future it would be harder to get an hand and understanding from other people. And his most important comment: It's clearly racism what they do.

1624879683948.png

Big Big discussion in Europe because of the new Hungarian Pedophile Law.
The Hungarians are being called racist and Homophobes by the rest of Europes news and politicians....
The Hungarian Secretary of State held a news conference in Germany to clear the water a bit.
He said "that anybody who criticises the law "because it is against gays" HAS NOT READ THE LAW!!"
"If you had read the law yourself, you would not ask the question or repeat any of the mis-information and wrong translations of the law into other languages!!"
"this law is to protect the children from pedophiles and gives their parents the ONLY DIRECT RIGHT to teach them about sex education until they reach the age of 18!!"

After the conversation, it was mentioned that anybody who is "against" this new law, should be asked: WHY ARE YOU AGAINST PROTECTION FOR CHILDREN BEING MIS-USED BY PEDOPHILE ADULTS???

I love outspoken and clear statements from real politicians here!!!
Live free, Gary

@GaRp58

The main problem would be Hungary still try to find their own way in the EU and don't follow blind the advices from Bruxelles and Berlin and Pres. Orban dare to contradict to the Führer. That's the true reason why they go and check every poop in Hungary with an magnifying glass.

I hope the Hungarians have enough power to walk their own way until the EU is an flysh** in the history.

Opinions | Debt forgiveness for Black farmers is clearly constitutional

Opinions | Debt forgiveness for Black farmers is clearly constitutional (msn.com)

" The constitutionality of the loan relief program is clear if it serves a compelling state interest and is narrowly tailored. It plainly satisfies this test. Among other worthy goals, the loan relief program serves a compelling state interest in redressing the farm sector’s titanic legacy of race discrimination — a legacy that has proved impervious to prior attempts at intervention. Few federal agencies as USDA have as rich a collection of evidence documenting discriminatory actions resulting in bankruptcy"

Shouldn't they have to PROVE racial discrimination? It's not racism to take a farm from a farmer that doesn't pay their debts. Doing ANYTHING based on the color of someone's skin IS racist.

Apparently in NYC a jury has to be racially diverse or the judge will toss the case. It's getting good to be a black criminal..

Federal judge tosses indictment over lack of diversity in jury pool

Federal judge tosses indictment over lack of diversity in jury pool (msn.com)

" A federal judge in New York City has dismissed an indictment against a Bronx shooting suspect, citing a lack of racial diversity in the White Plains grand jury pool."

Shooting suspect......indicted... let go because the jury is too white, and therefor, RACIST!

Anyone else love watching these woke cities devolve into complete lawless chaos?

English? Yep, racist.

Professor claim 'standard English' is racist

Professor claim 'standard English' is racist (msn.com)

Speaking Proper English is Racist, So Rutgers University Will “Deemphasize Traditional Grammar”

Speaking Proper English is Racist, So Rutgers University Will "Deemphasize Traditional Grammar" (reformationcharlotte.org)

The College Fix, which obtained a copy of an email sent out by the English Department’s Rebecca Walkowitz on “Juneteenth,” says that the email lists “ongoing and future initiatives” to fight “systemic inequities facing black, indigenous, and people of color,” which include, according to The Fix, “incorporating ‘critical grammar’ into our pedagogy.”

This approach challenges the familiar dogma that writing instruction should limit emphasis on grammar/sentence-level issues so as to not put students from multilingual, non-standard ‘academic’ English backgrounds at a disadvantage,” the email states according to The Fix.

This isn’t the first attack on language by leftists. Postmodernism has completely taken over the schools and universities which relegate objective truth in favor of a subjective “anything goes” ideology. Colleges and universities have become nothing more than indoctrination camps for Marxism, Communism, identity politics, and Critical Theory.

English? Yep, racist.

Speaking Proper English is Racist, So Rutgers University Will “Deemphasize Traditional Grammar”

Speaking Proper English is Racist, So Rutgers University Will "Deemphasize Traditional Grammar" (reformationcharlotte.org)

Proper English was drilled into us as a kid. One of my friends teased me when I was in high school about me always talking proper English. . . Yes I can but honestly don't now, BUT I would never consider talking proper English as racist!!
The College Fix, which obtained a copy of an email sent out by the English Department’s Rebecca Walkowitz on “Juneteenth,” says that the email lists “ongoing and future initiatives” to fight “systemic inequities facing black, indigenous, and people of color,” which include, according to The Fix, “incorporating ‘critical grammar’ into our pedagogy.”

This approach challenges the familiar dogma that writing instruction should limit emphasis on grammar/sentence-level issues so as to not put students from multilingual, non-standard ‘academic’ English backgrounds at a disadvantage,” the email states according to The Fix.

This isn’t the first attack on language by leftists. Postmodernism has completely taken over the schools and universities which relegate objective truth in favor of a subjective “anything goes” ideology. Colleges and universities have become nothing more than indoctrination camps for Marxism, Communism, identity politics, and Critical Theory.
I have seen some blacks on social media and have to say they are speaking an almost foreign language, but I do get the jest for the most part. I had a friend in high school who use to tease me about how I used to speak very proper English. It was honestly drilled into us at school. I just don't use the proper now. ;)

Back in the late 1950's my family moved from extreme rural Maryland to the bay area California. When I started school I was shone a picture of a large cat with orange stripes from India and asked if I could ID it. I said "That's a tagger." My parents were sent a letter stating that I had a speech impediment. After they talked to my parents for a while the charge was withdrawn.

I have seen some blacks on social media and have to say they are speaking an almost foreign language, but I do get the jest for the most part. I had a friend in high school who use to tease me about how I used to speak very proper English. It was honestly drilled into us at school. I just don't use the proper now. ;)
I had a black secretary on my last job. Her desk was just outside my office. When she talked to people she would use that black ghetto BS. One day I called her in to my office and told that she had to start speaking English or she'd be looking for another job. Amazingly she could speak perfect English. Later on she thanked me and said that nobody ever had any expectations for her. We became good friends and even asked if I'd talk with her brother because he was starting to get in to trouble. I told him to first get rid of the chip on his shoulder, quit acting like a niqqer, dump his ghetto friends and get a job. Last I heard he was going to trade school.

English? Yep, racist.

This is the problem I have: If we are to be a single "nation" then we need certain norms or standards that can unite us all.
Things like speech, grammar, mathematics, history (all of it and put into context of the time period), science, civics and more to make us all Americans.
Can you have your culture background to be proud of? Of course. There are differing regional and cultural things like speech. But we need a degree of things we can all agree upon that advances our society and nation as a whole.

Deemphasizing traditional grammar, and other things like math, seems to me we are enforcing the downward uneducation of our youth.
Can we expect the younger generation to be able to compete on global stage against China, Russia, etc. with these kind of measures?

Latest posts

Back