Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not white.
Well, I am more brown than white.

But the Left would hate me and my entire family, on both sides.
Grandparents came to this country, legally.
They did not take government handouts as even though they were poor, they had their pride.
They worked hard, obeyed the law, paid their taxes, saved, did not waste money on really dumb things.
They achieved the American dream, owned their own homes.
Their kids, my parents, learned by their examples, did better for themselves and moved up the economic ladder.
Same with me and my sister.

Yes, the Left would hate me and my family.

I never cared about skin colors. Only the person itself, their character and their acting was count to me.
Honestly, i started to change my mind since this "only leftists are good, only corored ones are good and all other shall be eliminatet" crap started.
If this is really the future of humanship the the humans deserve it to end as an not noticed note in evolution. Anyway, with those actions the humanship will be splitted more than ever, all the decades of tries to come together as one humanship without caring color or sexuality will be destroyed in an few months and will end up with war and the end of this civilisation. Well deserved in my eyes.

The original post concerning AOC is a perfect example of how, in their view, highways are racist.
Well maybe we should start painting the "WHITE" lines on the highways in rainbow colors and add the needed black ones to make them "non-racist" and non-homophobic again???
DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THEIR TAXPAYERS PAID TIME THAN DIVIDE AMERICA EVEN MORE????
I understand her trying to make a point...but maybe ALL POLITICIANS should put their personal petty ideas on the back burner and keep them warm till we FIGURE OUT WHO THE HELL IS PRESIDENT???

I know my racism.
I am racist because I don’t like lazy people.
I am racist because I want people to do things legally, like immigrate into the country.

The left says I am racist because I am white and have never experienced racism. I say I have experienced racism and sexism.
A little thing called Title IX caused my sport scholarship to disappear.
A little thing called Affirmative Action caused me not to get jobs that I applied for with a minority friend who got them.

But I persevered, worked hard and was moderately successful. But it’s all because of my “white privilege.” No it’s because I busted my butt, but that’s not what the left wants people to have to do.

I'm White and proud of it. My ancestors owned slaves, so what? My ancestors fought on the south against the northern aggression, again, so what? My ancestors came to America long before there was a USA, BFD.
I chose to live around my own kind; hard working, honest and conservative. Now days that leaves out most colored people.
The wife and I have become very successful during our lifetime. Not because we're White but because we worked our asses off our entire life. Anyone else can do the same thing and become successful too.
Does any of this make me "racist"? I don't give a shyt. Anyone who thinks it does can kiss my asss.

More proof that Covid is racist. I'm not sure why we even look at numbers like this though,.... seems kind of racist to keep track by race..

Traffic deaths surged among Black Americans during coronavirus pandemic

Traffic deaths surged among Black Americans during coronavirus pandemic (msn.com)
I was told there were more covid deaths among Black and Asian communities because their immune system is different and they are more susceptible to the virus, a lot of black deaths here were people who worked in the national health service and were therefore on the front line.

I consider it a compliment to be called a racist now. It has been used so much that the term means nothing now. My answer is "yes I m a racist but all democrats are pedophiles" What are you basing that on? The same thing this racism crap is based on. Nothing!!!!!

The flag of the United States, RACIST!

Stanford professor Joel Peterson reveals student called him racist for standing for the flag and another said 'white people should be eradicated' as he warns Ivy League pupils have 'swapped education for indoctrination'

Stanford professor Joel Peterson reveals student called him 'racist' for standing for the flag | Daily Mail Online

Is the American Flag a Symbol of Racism?
The flag can be seen as representative of white (and male) power.

Is the American Flag a Symbol of Racism? | Psychology Today

NYT's Racist Mara Gay Reveals Her Hate of the American Flag, Profiles Trump Supporters (video)

NYT's Racist Mara Gay Reveals Her Hate of the American Flag, Profiles Trump Supporters (video) - RAIR (rairfoundation.com)

Grammy-Winning Singer Macy Gray Says American Flag Has Been ‘Hijacked,’ Must Be Replaced

Grammy-Winning Singer Macy Gray Says American Flag Has Been ‘Hijacked,’ Must Be Replaced | The Daily Caller

American Flag Racist? Virginia Government orders US flag removed from building site

American Flag Racist? Virginia Government orders US flag removed from building site (offgridsurvival.com)

Displaying American Flag Now Racist, Not Allowed on Cinco de Mayo

Displaying American Flag Now Racist, Not Allowed on Cinco de Mayo - Truth And Action

Professors: US flag symbolizes racism, should not be displayed on campus

Professors: US flag symbolizes racism, should not be displayed on campus | Fox News

Antifa burn American flags at Colorado Capitol as protests erupt on Biden’s Inauguration Day

Antifa burn American flags at Colorado Capitol as protests erupt on Biden’s Inauguration Day – The Us Posts

1624453089400.png

My ex-husband (CWO4 Marine) and I were talking recently. In my dream world I thought wouldn't it be fabulous if the U.S. could be like Israel and have a mandatory two year military service period at age 18 after high school graduation/G.E.D.? I joined the Navy because i used to watch a T.V. show called China Beach 1988-1991. The female Army nurse worked in a field hospital in Vietnam. I thought if all these guys(and gals) could go thousands of miles away from their families, their lives, their FREEDOM and die- the LEAST I could do was go and hold their hands while they sacrificed everything for me, for my family.
These "Americans" today...of all colors and creeds- I can't even fathom what the HELL goes through their skulls. Is America really that F-ing Oppressive to you ? SO racist? SO sexist? SO homophobic? SO xenophobic ? What ??? You only went to 4 year college and your parents paid for it and didn't have to work at all? White men and women are so evil but they gave you a chance at your first job? Your second, third job? Tell me,
the double/Triple amputee from Vietnam or OIF/OEF not to fly a flag cause it OFFENDS THEM ??? :rocket:
I've been homeless, living in my car, more than once. And I didn't look like this then. I looked rough. But I pulled myself out of it with the help of the V.A. and myself. NO ONE else was coming to save me. I got back in school, joined the Guard. I did not think Police were the enemy. And I'm sure it helped that I was a white female, I'm not blind to that fact, but the cops came up to my car many nights and told me to "move along" all the same. I didn't get out the car and say "Motha F-cka I got rights, you can suck my d!ck" I said "yes sir, have a good night, thank you."
Who twerks on an ambulance ? Or cop cars ? I don't know whats coming- but Joe is not doing a DAMN THING to help it with his plan with gun control and "illegal dealers" and 5%. What a joke. A JOKE.
This is gonna get bad. BAD.
Erqueen75 :USA:

My ex-husband (CWO4 Marine) and I were talking recently. In my dream world I thought wouldn't it be fabulous if the U.S. could be like Israel and have a mandatory two year military service period at age 18 after high school graduation/G.E.D.? I joined the Navy because i used to watch a T.V. show called China Beach 1988-1991. The female Army nurse worked in a field hospital in Vietnam. I thought if all these guys(and gals) could go thousands of miles away from their families, their lives, their FREEDOM and die- the LEAST I could do was go and hold their hands while they sacrificed everything for me, for my family.
These "Americans" today...of all colors and creeds- I can't even fathom what the HELL goes through their skulls. Is America really that F-ing Oppressive to you ? SO racist? SO sexist? SO homophobic? SO xenophobic ? What ??? You only went to 4 year college and your parents paid for it and didn't have to work at all? White men and women are so evil but they gave you a chance at your first job? Your second, third job? Tell me,
the double/Triple amputee from Vietnam or OIF/OEF not to fly a flag cause it OFFENDS THEM ??? :rocket:
I've been homeless, living in my car, more than once. And I didn't look like this then. I looked rough. But I pulled myself out of it with the help of the V.A. and myself. NO ONE else was coming to save me. I got back in school, joined the Guard. I did not think Police were the enemy. And I'm sure it helped that I was a white female, I'm not blind to that fact, but the cops came up to my car many nights and told me to "move along" all the same. I didn't get out the car and say "Motha F-cka I got rights, you can suck my d!ck" I said "yes sir, have a good night, thank you."
Who twerks on an ambulance ? Or cop cars ? I don't know whats coming- but Joe is not doing a DAMN THING to help it with his plan with gun control and "illegal dealers" and 5%. What a joke. A JOKE.
This is gonna get bad. BAD.
Erqueen75 :USA:
My MIL who was a WWII vet Army nurse said pretty much the same thing. That EVERYONE should have to join the service after high school for at least one term and the world would have been a much better place to live in. I will admit that neith of her boys joined. My hunny served as a police officer here and his brother hit the oil fields traveling all over the world for his job.

What the prawlem is? Pretty much everyone loves fried chicken and watermelon; especially in the South,... in the Summer. Now, if they had also had strawberry or grape drink, I could maybe see a problem.

Ikea faces criticism from employees over Juneteenth menu that offered fried chicken and watermelon

Ikea faces criticism from employees over Juneteenth menu that offered fried chicken and watermelon (yahoo.com)
My reaction to this when I saw it, WTF you can’t headlines like this. At first I was laughing. But then I saw a liberal sharing the same story.

They are making it into proof why Juneteeth is necessary.

OK, I may have invited friends up for a Juneteenth celebration and served the same menu because they know me, they would have gotten the joke.

It is really is fodder for the left to push their agenda

Latest posts

Back