Know Your Racism

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Arcticdude

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Please see Trihonda's Post under "How close will the shooting be?"
With a video from an Austrian-born woman who lived through the Nazi regime.
It takes a few minutes, but it is astounding...
I'd like to look at a lot of the videos posted here. But with my limited phone service I can't open any of them. Sometimes when I'm in town I can.

Tactical Lever

Reaction score
Have you guys heard about Atty. Gen. Garland Merrick suing Georgia over its new voting law? He is making some very, very racist assumptions. He says the new law is discriminatory to blacks when talking about absentee ballots. When you turn your ballot in under the new law there has to be identification. You either have to write your D/L number or State ID number on it or some other voter proof. The racist assumption is that blacks don't have a D/L or ID or other proof necessary and so it is discriminatory in Merrick's mind. He says it is a method to keep blacks from voting.

This is an implied racist assumption about blacks and an assumption about the goal of the legislation. It is not to deny blacks the vote, it is to deny illegal aliens the vote and prevent ballot stuffing.

😂

Arcticdude

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score

😂
If people are that dumb and stupid that they can't get an ID, do we really want them voting anyway? Of course we all know this is BS. The dems have found out that "racism" works. Plus they created a victim class out of the blacks. I give them (most) more credit than that.

Last edited:

Latest posts