Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The articles said " Black families in Oakland stood shoulder-to-shoulder with the police against Antifa’s “defund the police” madness."

Two things immediately stand out in my mind; one, defund the police is the major battle cry of BLM, not antifa. The left cannot call out BLM. Two, Joe Hiden said antifa is just an idea with no organization, so who did they stand against? Jerry Nadler said they are a myth.

The left is ALWAYS circling back. Or is that circle jerking?

I'm all for partially defunding the police in my county. I think there's 7 or 8 sheriff deputies in this county. That's 4 or 5 too many in my opinion. They have all the toys too, a couple jet skis and a jet boat. Supposedly to patrol the river with.

in the UK Police wont attend a burglary, they simply give you a crime number for your insurance company.
They dont come out for shop lifting if the value is less than £100.
even seeing a Policeman in our rural area is a rare sight.
but make some remark about a person of colour and they'll be banging on your door fast enough.

there are no rural Police where I live, the nearest manned Police station is at least 25-30 miles away, thats the best part of an hours journey on our roads.
Thats pretty close by our standards too BP. Town is only 20 miles away for us but an hours drive most of the year. Many Americans are much further.

Around here, there is only petty theft of flowers or small tools, no crime to see or hear of. The cops spend more time drinking coffee at the local bar than chasing criminals. Wish they would stop a few of the bikers doing over twice the speed limits in town and to the next town tho...

The pentagon is tracking you for trying to find out the truth about BLM. How dare you!?!?!?!?!? You are to believe everything the democrats (and their propaganda "news" sources) tell you, or you are a white supremacist. Give communists a noble name and blindly pledge your allegiance.

Pentagon contractor investigating 'extremism,' says BLM web search raises concerns about White supremacy

Pentagon contractor investigating 'extremism,' says BLM web search raises concerns about White supremacy (msn.com)

The Pentagon is reportedly working with an extremism analysis company that considers the web search "the truth about Black Lives Matter" and others to be signs of interest in or engagement with White supremacism.

1626713161800.png

I give it a few weeks before "Chinese food" is racist.. The democrats are so awesome, and not racist.

Newsweek

'Legacy of Racism': U.S. Officials Move to Change 'Offensive' Names of Places—and Fish

'Legacy of Racism': U.S. Officials Move to Change 'Offensive' Names of Places—and Fish (msn.com)

Government agencies and other official wildlife organizations are working to get rid of the term "Asian carp" as a term to refer to invasive fish species.
What about White sturgeon? Is that racist too? I grew up near areas like; Dead Indian road, Whorehouse meadows, Greaser Basin, Niqqer Ben mountain, Wetback crossing. I suppose to some wimps these names could be twisted as racist.

What about White sturgeon? Is that racist too? I grew up near areas like; Dead Indian road, Whorehouse meadows, Greaser Basin, Niqqer Ben mountain, Wetback crossing. I suppose to some wimps these names could be twisted as racist.

could be?!?!?!? They are clearly racist names given by white privileged white supremacists, who need to be cancelled, imprisoned, and whose names must be erased from history. Black carp is also on that list. I give it a couple of months before they somehow find "goldfish" offensive; maybe because those privileged white people can afford gold.

White cop in Atlanta run off from crime scene by bystanders because he's white.

Right there is one of the many reasons our country is so sad. . . It is not really because it is a white cop. They are using the racism card as an excuse. They are against police. . . Police are actually there to protect as a whole and should be shown the respect they deserve. If others thought that too, there would be a lot less shootings from police.

Latest posts

Back