Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it the left sees racism in EVERYTHING, but cannot see that hating "whitey" is racist?

UK-based charity circulates whiteness survey among staff

UK-based charity circulates whiteness survey among staff (msn.com)

The survey, which was distributed to Oxfam's 1,800 staff members in Great Britain, 88% of whom are white, defined "racism" as "a power construct created by white nations for the benefit of white people" and "whiteness" as "the overarching preservation of power and domination for the benefit of white people and ultimately that which white supremacy serves to protect," according to the Times.

"At Oxfam GB, the work on racism ... is even more important with regards to progressing our wider work on decolonisation," the survey reportedly said.

Oxfam also said it "does not recognize reverse racism" or racism directed toward white people, the outlet added.

Black folks, STILL not free... apparently, STILL not Americans

Progressive Lawmakers Call Fourth of July Freedom for Whites: Blacks 'Still Aren't Free'

Progressive Lawmakers Call Fourth of July Freedom for Whites: Blacks 'Still Aren't Free' (msn.com)

"When they say that the 4th of July is about American freedom, remember this: the freedom they're referring to is for white people. This land is stolen land and Black people still aren't free," tweeted Missouri Rep. Cori Bush.

lawmakers.... CW cannot get here fast enough for me.

Progressive Lawmakers Call Fourth of July Freedom for Whites: Blacks 'Still Aren't Free'

Progressive Lawmakers Call Fourth of July Freedom for Whites: Blacks 'Still Aren't Free' (msn.com)

"When they say that the 4th of July is about American freedom, remember this: the freedom they're referring to is for white people. This land is stolen land and Black people still aren't free," tweeted Missouri Rep. Cori Bush.

:rolleyes: I saw this report on our trip back home drom our July 4th/Captain Celebration . .

White liberals really think that black Americans are too stupid to get a a valid ID to vote so we can hold Americans to voter integrity? That in itself is a racist statement This is what CRT does to young minds and now it is being pushed into our younger school system. Parents have been arrested over questioning school boards for this in PA just recently. My uncle, who is a college professor, was recently asked by another family member asked what happened. His response was that we sent our kids thru college. They now regret that choice. . . Schools are now starting at a much younger age. If you do not live in a RED state that has already OUTLAWED CRT, home school and if that is not possible try to organize a group that you can hire a teacher. If you pool your money together it is possible to pay the teachers salary and still benefit your kids without this retoric push from the left.

I'm sick of these whining crybabys. I'd be fine if we sent their spoiled pampered asses back to Africa, their choice of country. It would be nice to go 5 minutes without hearing from one of these anti American racist idiots spouting off stupid shyt like this. The best thing to ever happen to the blak man was when his ancestors were invited over to this country. If any of these retards had ever been to Africa they'd keep their foolish mouth shut and show some appreciation to their White benefactors.

I'm sick of these whining crybabys. I'd be fine if we sent their spoiled pampered asses back to Africa, their choice of country. It would be nice to go 5 minutes without hearing from one of these anti American racist idiots spouting off stupid shyt like this. The best thing to ever happen to the blak man was when his ancestors were invited over to this country. If any of these retards had ever been to Africa they'd keep their foolish mouth shut and show some appreciation to their White benefactors.
they were not invited, but forced by being sold by their own for the most part. That is their main bitch right now, and want reparations, but have to agree this is a major upgrade than what they would be experiencing over in Africa, Even the whites were forced into our country as indentured servants. That is how my generation came over, but thankfully my gr gr gr grandfather had it easier than others did.

I will NEVER agree to give money to black people now, for something that happened over 150 years ago. What's next, if your great grandfather killed my great grandfather, you have to go to prison and pay me restitution? What about the future generations? They will want their share too. How about we keep moving forward?

they were not invited, but forced by being sold by their own for the most part. That is their main bitch right now, and want reparations, but have to agree this is a major upgrade than what they would be experiencing over in Africa, Even the whites were forced into our country as indentured servants. That is how my generation came over, but thankfully my gr gr gr grandfather had it easier than others did.
I'm sure you're aware that I was being sarcastic about the invite crack.
These people have no bitch. They just found a way to try and get more "free" money from a weak government. F#$% them. I dont owe them anything.

In San Francisco, where there is poop on the needle covered sidewalks, car break ins and shoplifting are allowed, the police defunded, violent criminals released, and no prosecution for violent leftists, if you are afraid of surging crime, yep, you are a racist.

San Francisco DA official says crime surge fears linked to racism

San Francisco DA official says crime surge fears linked to racism (msn.com)

"A senior official in the San Francisco District Attorney's office linked fears of a crime surge to racism in a tweet that raised eyebrows Sunday evening.

Kate Chatfield, a senior director in far-left District Attorney Chesa Boudin's office, downplayed safety concerns amid a nationwide crime spike.

Chatfield was reacting to a Twitter user who said that "every single one of my friends right now is considering leaving" San Francisco due to crime fears. "My friends are scared for their children, and their husbands are scared for their wives," the user wrote.

SAN FRANCISCO CAR BREAK-INS UP OVER 750% IN SOME AREAS, POLICE SAY

"'Husbands are scared for their wives' —-your reminder that the ‘crime surge’ crowd shares the same ideology as The Birth of a Nation," Chatfield fired back, referring to an early 20th century White supremacist film."

The smoke from 4th of July fireworks? Yep, racist.

National Geographic is slammed for suggesting July 4 fireworks are RACIST because their smoke 'disproportionately targets communities of color'

National Geographic tweets that July 4 fireworks are racist, smoke targets communities of color | Daily Mail Online
1625530162533.png

This appears to be the latest example where the modern-day left ruins everything that is fun and exciting in order to reshape society into something dreadful and sad.

The netizens reacted immediately:
1625530301316.png

‘It never ends with the ridiculous headlines about race. Give it a rest,’ one critic replied to National Geographic.

‘What happened to the old Nat Geo, where we talked about animals and how amazing they are?’ another added.

A third critic wrote: ‘Honestly, I am a scientist and this is beyond ridiculous.’

LET US ENJOY THE DAMN FIREWORKS,’ a fourth tweeted.
Everything is either about race or politics now days. . . even if at work when you tell a young person you need to do it this way and not that way you can be called a racist. That word is thrown out randomly now, without any real meaning. It's sad how brainwashed these "kids" really are. But then we are seeing a lot of these companies we grew up with back this, National Geographic was a surprise.. So no wonder. . . Hope you are happy you leftist bastards.

MSM has no problem with this. The White House, no problem with this.

Black Lives Matter Utah chapter calls American flag 'symbol of hatred'

Black Lives Matter Utah chapter calls American flag 'symbol of hatred' (msn.com)

"When we Black Americans see this flag we know the person flying it is not safe to be around," the post reads. "When we see this flag we know the person flying it is a racist. When we see this flag we know that the person flying it lives in a different America than we do. When we see this flag, we question your intelligence. We know to avoid you. It is a symbol of hatred."

Latest posts

Back