Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What in the hell is a 4 day week...I drove trucks, busses, driving school, Wells Fargo, Taxi, national-international and never heard of a 4 day week. Friday IS STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK FOR ME.....
They got a 37 hour work week in Germany decades ago and finally LIMITED my trucking/bus driving week to 56 hours of driving and 60 hours of working.
Pfffffft 4 day work week, I can do as much work from Mon-Tue. as most people do all week.....

THIS CRAP HAS TO BE STOPPED! NOW!!!

1712751251408.png

WARNING the video is hard to watch!

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/160/590/755/playable/45c55097d01d9609.mp4

What in the hell is a 4 day week...I drove trucks, busses, driving school, Wells Fargo, Taxi, national-international and never heard of a 4 day week. Friday IS STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK FOR ME.....
They got a 37 hour work week in Germany decades ago and finally LIMITED my trucking/bus driving week to 56 hours of driving and 60 hours of working.
Pfffffft 4 day work week, I can do as much work from Mon-Tue. as most people do all week.....
In Switzerland normal working hours are 40 - 45 hours / 5 days.
40 hours / week considers to have an lazy job.
I have my working hours by orders and deadline. If it's necessary it's ok for me to work 12 or 14 hours - other days there are maybe only 6 to 8 hours.

It's always funny to hear the new arrived german workers complain if they need to work 42 hours / week the first time of their life. 😂

Latest posts

Back