Knives

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya i just checked out his (Gil Hibben) shop, his Rambo Knives run from $1300 ta like $1800 but you get a limited edition (only 100 made of each knife) Rambo 1,2,3, or the new J.R movie knife. ya im not buying a Hibben Rambo anytime soon LMAO!

I would love to have one because you know the quality's outstanding, but i don't think I'm ever gonna have 2 grand to spend on a knife.

Other useful hand to had knives trench knife modern one are made very sturdy and can be used as utility and hand to hand fighting a knuckles and sharpened objects

nice selection!
i do really love a good KA-BAR, but i really am fond of that "Pacific" in the 3rd site, only a 6" blade but quality all around from what i see.
A friend of mine has one from when he was with 1st SF. It is a sweet ### knife! Very well balanced and they hold an edge quite well.

ya it would be a nice addition to my now collection lol, so far i have:
a machete
a crap kids rambo (as mentioned above)
a low end tactical bowie (altough it is nice)
and a few swiss armys (off name brands)
and a really nice winchester (buck type) folding knife.

ya it would be a nice addition to my now collection lol, so far i have:
a machete
a crap kids rambo (as mentioned above)
a low end tactical bowie (altough it is nice)
and a few swiss armys (off name brands)
and a really nice winchester (buck type) folding knife.
I have a 26 year old survival knife. It is now my oldest piece of camping equipment.

Picturekevinpicture011.jpg
I am a knife junkie, just got the Mora !!

Ya i actually have one of those my granfather gave me from like 70s or 80s, and its missing the compass cap. im planning on using this for my crap work as to save my good knife for skinning and stuff.
you can find the big Rambo knife on ebay for $20-$30 i think, with the kit.
One of the things that is useful in a hollow handle knife is that you can whittle down a branch or stick and make yourself a crude spear. Gives you reach in a combet situation, plus possible hunting uses.

One of the things that is useful in a hollow handle knife is that you can whittle down a branch or stick and make yourself a crude spear. Gives you reach in a combat situation, plus possible hunting uses.
good suggestions. though I try to imagine myself throwing a spear. It is probably something I might want to practice.

ya i never thought about a spear with the hollow handle, good idea!
i, however, am really good with a bow staff, so that may come in use.

ya i never thought about a spear with the hollow handle, good idea!
i, however, am really good with a bow staff, so that may come in use.
Essentially a spear is nothing more than a staff with one sharp end that is emphasized more for thrusting.

Latest posts

Back