Kind Uncle Joe Bidens friends

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
Kind Uncle Joe Bidens Friends.

" Hello boys and girls, my name is Mr Smith I'm your school teachers friend and I work for the government. Hands up if you mummy and daddy have guns at home?".

“ Hello boys and girls, my name is Mr Smith I'm your school teachers friend and I work for the Government. “ Hands up if you have hear mummy and daddy saying bad things about Uncle Joe Biden? “

“ Hello boys and girls, my name is Mr Smith I'm your school teachers friend and I work for the Government. “ Hands up if Mummy and daddy have been taking lots of money out of the bank?”

“ Hello boys and girls, my name is Mr Smith I'm your school teachers friend and I work for the Government. “ Hands up if Mummy and Daddy have been buying and hiding lots of Survival goodies”

“ Hello boys and girls, my name is Mr Smith I'm your school teachers friend and I work for the Government. “ Hands up if you heard people saying nasty things about Uncle Joe Biden at Sunday school?”

" Hello boys and girls, My name is Mr Smith I'm your school teachers friend and I work for the Government " Hands up if Mummy and Daddy have a Bible in your house?"

You are very lucky that you are allowed to teach your children at home, that is not possible here, you can only send children to a private school. If you want to teach children at home here, the authorities will come and bring you to justice, or the children will be taken from you by the authorities and you will be portrayed as an extremist in the newspapers.

Latest posts

Back