key chain lights [cheap]

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man i feel stupid for not remembering this, but Harber Frieght has free LED mini flashlights in their advertisements all the time.
their cheap, but they work great, and come with batterys, i have 2 i think atm. the only catch is you have to buy something, but you can buy anything, and HF has alot of cheap very useful stuff.

man i feel stupid for not remembering this, but Harber Frieght has free LED mini flashlights in their advertisements all the time.
their cheap, but they work great, and come with batterys, i have 2 i think atm. the only catch is you have to buy something, but you can buy anything, and HF has alot of cheap very useful stuff.
Thanks for the info! I have a Harbor Freight about 10 miles from me! I will have to check it out.

Sweet, go good in the altoid tin

Latest posts

Back