Kershaw D.W.O

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
Well for 12.00 bucks shipped it's a deal. 3 1/4 closed and 5 3/4 open. ( pros ) price, rubber handles, no blade wiggle, no serrations, light. (cons) made in China, no pocket clip, no lanyard hole. Bummed Kershaw has production in China.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345348487.564237.jpg

Well for 12.00 bucks shipped it's a deal. 3 1/4 closed and 5 3/4 open. ( pros ) price, rubber handles, no blade wiggle, no serrations, light. (cons) made in China, no pocket clip, no lanyard hole. Bummed Kershaw has production in China.View attachment 21
I think everyone except me has production in china. It is becoming annoying that nothing is made here in the USA

ya i want those glow in the dark skulls!

who the hell makes a pocket knife a doesnt put a pocket clip on it????
WTF???

ya i want those glow in the dark skulls!

who the hell makes a pocket knife a doesnt put a pocket clip on it????
WTF???
I hear ya, but i find myself putting this knife in my pocket all the time, It is really comfortable, don't really now it is there. That is one of my biggest problems is finding comfort.

see, thats why i like my rollock. its small enough not to pull my pants/shorts down, at the same time hanles my tasks quite well.
LOL, tbh i really wish i could EDC my Winchester bowie, but i dont wanna get hassled every 2 seconds, and i dont think my sons school would let me on grounds LOL!

see, thats why i like my rollock. its small enough not to pull my pants/shorts down, at the same time hanles my tasks quite well.
LOL, tbh i really wish i could EDC my Winchester bowie, but i dont wanna get hassled every 2 seconds, and i dont think my sons school would let me on grounds LOL!
Ya, they will call the cops for sure, but it's legal as long as it is exposed.

There is one Kershaw knife I really like. I've had one of these and they are great. I t is made from a single shank of hardened stainless steel with micarta or laminate inserts for the handle . The point is a three sided design which gives it exceptional strength so it won't fold or collapse or crush if you hit something hard like concrete with it. It's basically a single solid shank of drop forged stainless steel so it's pretty much indestructible. here it is on Kershaw's website but there are better pictures of it on sites like Ebay and Amazon

http://www.thekershawstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=K4351

There is one Kershaw knife I really like. I've had one of these and they are great. I t is made from a single shank of hardened stainless steel with micarta or laminate inserts for the handle . The point is a three sided design which gives it exceptional strength so it won't fold or collapse or crush if you hit something hard like concrete with it. It's basically a single solid shank of drop forged stainless steel so it's pretty much indestructible. here it is on Kershaw's website but there are better pictures of it on sites like Ebay and Amazon

http://www.thekershawstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=K4351
That is nice ! full tang so you could baton with it. Thanks for the info i will look into. Can always use another.

That is nice ! full tang so you could baton with it. Thanks for the info i will look into. Can always use another.

Yeah it's a very solid made knife. Literally just a single bar of very high quality steel with a couple of handle inserts buttoned to it.

I used to carry mine hanging upside down inside my jacket. That made it easy to access.

I've really been meaning to get myself another one. I didn't buy the one I had I think I traded something for it. Was a great knife really hated loosing it.

Latest posts

Back