Keepers of the old ways.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's understandable. If anyone isn't to far away and can day trip or go camping near by, I'd live to meet you.

I'm plann8ng on going to another similar event in Texas sometime later this year.

I will also be in Columbus Ohio this June if someone would like to meet up then.

Send me a PM if anyone is interested.
Do you know of any events close to South Carolina????

My oldest son came to me today to tell me he wants me to know he is against granny n I traveling to event in Dothan end of this month. He says isn't safe. His argument "Mom, you know "they" think all those events are for nothing but gatherings for conservatives, cause lefty/sheeple don't want to learn how to be self sufficient, plus as young and as tough as you think you are, you are 2 OLDER women traveling alone, and you shouldn't take chances like that"..

Really? I told him I appreciate his concern, but mind his manners..cause I AIN'T old! (Damn it)..and neither is granny! 🤣

He has a point or 2...but I'm planning on going anyway...

This business of being scared to go anywhere is for the birds.

I don't want to put my mother in jeopardy. She'll go anywhere with me under any circimstances. Even if she thinks it dangerous, she will insist on going with me as opposed to me going by myself.

Am I being selfish and naive or is my son being over protective /paranoid?

My oldest son came to me today to tell me he wants me to know he is against granny n I traveling to event in Dothan end of this month. He says isn't safe. His argument "Mom, you know "they" think all those events are for nothing but gatherings for conservatives, cause lefty/sheeple don't want to learn how to be self sufficient, plus as young and as tough as you think you are, you are 2 OLDER women traveling alone, and you shouldn't take chances like that"..

Really? I told him I appreciate his concern, but mind his manners..cause I AIN'T old! (Damn it)..and neither is granny! 🤣

He has a point or 2...but I'm planning on going anyway...

This business of being scared to go anywhere is for the birds.

I don't want to put my mother in jeopardy. She'll go anywhere with me under any circimstances. Even if she thinks it dangerous, she will insist on going with me as opposed to me going by myself.

We all have to live our life the way we choose, as long as we still have a choice. I will choose to travel and will travel well prepared to stay safe!

Your son is thinking…and that is great! It will keep him out of harms way. I agree with the ”continue to live life” viewpoint. Just so you do it wisely. Be prepared aka packing and able to defend yourself. Personally I see these type of gatherings safer than big box stores these days. They are filled with Conservatives!

Latest posts

Back