Keepers of the old ways.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proud Prepper

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
My family is plann8ng to go to this. We will be camping nearby.

Attachments

• c4242634-9e42-440b-9e8b-059dc17c2fd1.jpg
    c4242634-9e42-440b-9e8b-059dc17c2fd1.jpg
    663.5 KB · Views: 0
It is $25:per person general admission 14 and under are free.

There are 21 classes being offered of that 21 ....7 have extra fees and a ticket needs purchased for those classes they have limited seating. The rest come with your general admission ticket.

There's info on a Facebook page or call the number for more details.

My family is plann8ng to go to this. We will be camping nearby.
PP! I want to attend! I have some time end of March, first of April I can take, before I start getting my arse kicked again and up to eyeballs with asseholes n alligators in May! I might see you n wife n family there (if that's ok)...dinner on me if I can swing getting there and if y'all want to meet up! Dothan ain't that far from me!

I would totally love, BUT, too far away for us. I just had 12 new kids with 2 more to drop.

That's understandable. If anyone isn't to far away and can day trip or go camping near by, I'd live to meet you.

I'm plann8ng on going to another similar event in Texas sometime later this year.

I will also be in Columbus Ohio this June if someone would like to meet up then.

Send me a PM if anyone is interested.

That's understandable. If anyone isn't to far away and can day trip or go camping near by, I'd live to meet you.

I'm plann8ng on going to another similar event in Texas sometime later this year.

I will also be in Columbus Ohio this June if someone would like to meet up then.

Send me a PM if anyone is interested.
Where in Texas?

Are you going to an event in Ohio or personal?

I always wanted to to to Prepper Camp in NC, but I don't know. These days, I'm hesitant to travel. I really like being comfortable at home!

I'm going to Ohio for a gaming convention with my son and another prepper friend.

Latest posts

Back