Karambit Knife

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im wanting a Karambit but Im waiting until I visit a larger knife shop . I want a medium sized double edge . Maybe even a pair of them .
I too would like a double edged one. I am going to have to check, but I am willing to bet double edged is illegal in here in the Communist State of Kalifornia.

Double edge is NOT illegal here in California. In fact California has some of the better knife laws around.

Karambits are good as a surprise knife against a non bladed attacker. It’s not meant to go against another blade and tends to fail horribly in a knife on knife scenario. Any blade in the reverse position against a standard blade will lose 90 percent of the time regardless of serious training. We’ve tested this pretty extensively. I’ve trained in kali for a good 30 years. Even Doug Marcaida won’t risk a karambit vs a forward blade in a real scenario. Dan Insanto teaches to go blade forward vs a karambit.

In this you'll see half way through as the IDF soldier sees his reverse knife is helping him lose against an aggressive knife forward opponent he switches but by then the shorter opponent has too much advantage and he can’t recover.

Yes the Karambit is for after a opponent has gotten on the inside and a larger weapon in less effective . A Karambit is not supposed to be your main knife and should be carried where you can get to it during a struggle .

In this you'll see half way through as the IDF soldier sees his reverse knife is helping him lose against an aggressive knife forward opponent he switches but by then the shorter opponent has too much advantage and he can’t recover.

I had forgotten about the Ultimate Soldier Challenge show . Iv seen most episodes . Former Navy Seal Bob M? . His Future Weapons show was good .
Iv ordera cheap Karambit just to check out . If I decide I want one for close in defense I may order a better one .

Latest posts

Back