Kanye West

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kanye West Says Democratic Party Is ‘Racist’ And ‘Threatening Me’

Thought this picture of him and Trump was a fun one!

1594246027995.jpeg

Who knows how serious he is about running as an independent? I read he is a Billionaire now.

GOP blacks will vote for Trump. Many Democratic blacks will vote for West. Split or even severely reduce Biden black vote and Biden is toast. I think President Trump and West are working together. JM2C

So in case you missed it, Candace Owens and Kanye West showed up at a fashion show in Paris (hosted by West) wearing "White Lives Matter" shirts.
Candance-Owens-Kanye-West-810x500.png

Tucker Carlson interviewed Kanye about why:

Unfortunately, this does not help. He not only hit the third rail, he jumped on it. He has the right to say whatever he believes but, that doesn't mean people are necessarily going to find it palatable.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-claiming-hes-going-def-3-JEWISH-PEOPLE.html

I watched the full interviews on Tucker this past week...all the Fox news people are raving about how "deep" and wonderful "Ye" is. I'll give it to him for calling out Hollywood and the libs for the way they treat those who support Trump, and he's brave enough to say all lives matter and he's pro life, etc. All that said, I still pretty much think he's nuts and full of himself. Can't help but feel like he's got self gain motive for his "coming out" interview.

Not that I care about celebrities or what they think but as far as entertainment goes, I admittedly enjoyed the kid rock interviews much better.

Latest posts

Back