Just starting out

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any preppers in the lowcountry?

• Whats a poll choice?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Margiedale

Reaction score
I am a married man, with a lovely wife and two children. One is in college, and the one at home is in the cub scouts. I am an old Marine and an automotive mechanic. My wife states she understands, but does she? I can not seem to find any preppers in this area! I would love to start a "network" that has people with the same interests. I have tried a few other sites, but it was people selling stuff! I'm not interested in making other rich, I'm interested in saving my family and those who help themselves!

I am a married man, with a lovely wife and two children. One is in college, and the one at home is in the cub scouts. I am an old Marine and an autoomtive mechanic. My wife states she understands, but does she? I can not seem to find any preppers in this area! I would love to start a "network" that has people with the same interests. I have tried a few other sites, but it was people selling stuff! Im not interested in making other rich, im interested in saving my family and those who help themselves!
Welcome to the group.
You will find some good info, as well as some good people here.
Any questions, just ask.
We're all in this together.

I am a married man, with a lovely wife and two children. One is in college, and the one at home is in the cub scouts. I am an old Marine and an automotive mechanic. My wife states she understands, but does she? I can not seem to find any preppers in this area! I would love to start a "network" that has people with the same interests. I have tried a few other sites, but it was people selling stuff! I'm not interested in making other rich, I'm interested in saving my family and those who help themselves!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

We are all here to help each other. You aren't crazy. It took some time for my wife to warm up to the idea, and now she is very much in to it!
Thank you for your service Devil Dog!
I am of the Army

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hello from Missouri. Happy to share whatever I know with people.

Hey from Texas! Just ask and hopefully we have an answer

Latest posts

Back