Just random useful photos

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haloray

Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
1 crayon can last 30 minutes, DIY mosquito repellant- garlic, lemon, mineral oil. Dish washing detergent cubes- 1 cup borax, 1 cup washing soda, lemon juice, 1/4 epsome salt. Air putifying plants- bamboo palms, snake plants, areca, spider plants, peace Lilly, gerbera daisy.

Great! I was going for a variety of prep orientated guides (gardening, storage, medicine, etc..). I personally like to learn all this stuff but if there is one thing that is for sure, it's that ALL the pictures are for a low budget.

Haloray, this is awesome, you've done a wonderful job with this. Most of it is things I've learned over the years and just take for granted that everyone else knows. Once again, great job!

great info!! i do the chapstick one but i usually grab the one with my goodies in it and leave my real one at home and of course i get split lips lol

i like the steel rake and apple cider vinegar ideas..and then there's the crisco candles idea.awsome..i been saveing the cardboard tubes from tp dryer lint,and what i vacum up seeing how it's mostly dog hair..gonna try just the lint first.then a diffrent one with dryer lint and what i vacumed up mixed with it..yes i know its gonna have a strong smell to it.but it's a live n learn situation im willing to try out..

Haloray, you are great for sharing all of that with us. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm so glad that you joined the forum.

Latest posts

Back