Just Joining

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMG<3

Reaction score
Here to get ideas. Husband just joined and I'm here for backup :). Very interested in protecting my family and enjoying life. Looking forward to learning what others are planning for and how they're preparing.

Here to get ideas. Husband just joined and I'm here for backup :). Very interested in protecting my family and enjoying life. Looking forward to learning what others are planning for and how they're preparing.

Welcome! I'm fairly new here too but it is a great community and you'll get lots of support and advice here! ; )

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Glad to see a husband and wife team working together.
Feel free to ask all of the question you want!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back