Just dropping in..:)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the key. There is only one common denominator in your dating life --- you. Sit down and look at what your really want in a female companion and what your are doing in your female relationships, and then go where they are. You won't find a female prepper hanging out at a bar. Ask the Ladies here where to find quality Ladies.

Sounds like a whacko to me. As far as I know, there's no doomsdaypreppers dating match site.
So just look for women that have similar values and interests as you do.
There's an idea. Let me get with my app-creating siblings and have them put together an prepper dating app.

Whoa everybody, although I'd like to have a ladyfriend, it's not a "must have" issue as I've always been a loner and am fairly happy enough living on my own..:)
But if a dame was to come into my life I think a Nurse Chapel type would be fine, see how tender and caring she is towards the ailing Spock but he don't want her, huh there's bleddy vulcans for you!
chapel-spock.jpg

Whoa everybody, although I'd like to have a ladyfriend, it's not a "must have" issue as I've always been a loner and am fairly happy enough living on my own..:)
But if a dame was to come into my life I think a Nurse Chapel type would be fine, see how tender and caring she is towards the ailing Spock but he don't want her, huh there's bleddy vulcans for you!
chapel-spock.jpg

...and Vulcans have to wait 7 years between mating sessions!!! :eek:

...and Vulcans have to wait 7 years between mating sessions!!! :eek:

Yes, every 'Amok Time' they go psychotic and lust-crazed.
Likewise, earthmen go bananas on a daily basis every time they get a whiff of female pheremones.
Here Spock has gone bananas and is quite prepared to knife Kirk if he doesn't change course for Vulcan..
amok-time.jpg

..So just look for women that have similar values and interests as you do.

I try, I try but keep drawing a blank (sniffle)
For examp I briefly dated a Barbara but she always turned up wearing oldfashioned victorian clothes and hideous flat shoes, so I tried to spice her up a bit by buying her a pair of stylish high heels but she refused pointblank to wear them.
That finished me with her, so I switched on the TV for her to watch and I sat reading a book at the other end of the settee without saying another word to her.
Eventually she said "I think I'd better be going now", so I walked her to the bus stop in total silence and never saw her again.
Pity because I was planning to buy her a Wonder Woman outfit..

Why on earth do you want to dress up your dates? Reading a book and turning the tv on for her? Really?
You are really a hoot, Dropship. Give up the trying to date.

..You are really a hoot, Dropship. Give up the trying to date.

I'm hoping to find a warm, caring type like Dr.Quinn; I fantasize about staggering into her surgery with a rattler bite to my calf and she has to suck out the venom, then sit up with me all night dabbing my fevered brow as I toss and turn in delirium, whispering in my ear- "Hang in there baby, we'll ride this thing out together"..
(oops sorry was i rambling?)
quinn-bite.jpg

..You are really a hoot, Dropship. Give up the trying to date.

Yes I do seem to keep drawing blanks (sniffle)
For examp middleaged divorcee 'Kath' in Leicester used to invite me round for meals with her and her teenage son but one day she'd undercooked the bacon and it was like trying to chew rubber, so when they weren't looking I fished it out of my mouth and slung it behind the settee for their cat but it wouldn't touch it!
I meant to pick it up later but completely forgot. She must have found it next day because she screamed down the phone at me "YOU'RE NOT A NICE MAN AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!" and hung up!
Huh, touchy...:)

Latest posts

Back