just another canadian

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterquan

Reaction score
hey yall,from manitoba canada,started prepping about a year ago,but i know there is always more to learn,glad to be part of the group,cheers

Hi and welcome to DPF from Finland,you'll joined a great forum in my opinion,lots of information lots of good people

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

hey yall,from manitoba canada,started prepping about a year ago,but i know there is always more to learn,glad to be part of the group,cheers

Welcome aboard...nice place up there. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hello, from a fellow canuck (just north of Toronto, but don't hold that against me).

Latest posts

Back