Just a quick suggestion

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dart

Reaction score
I posted this in another section of the forum but believe it could be useful here also, in a true bug out situation consider putting tourniquets on each arm and leg. We did this every time we went out on a mission "over there." Reason is two fold, one, if you are wounded badly the tourniquet is already in place and just needs cinched down some more. The other reason is there will be more room in your med kit that can go towards more important things such as needles of whatever your situation deems important.

Like I said in another post, get a good pair of medical scissors that can cut through a politicians lies to the masses.

My last tidbit of advice is this, the military over simplifies things for a reason, in a high stress situation your mind does NOT think clearly. If you and whoever you are with have med bags or even your bugout bags pack them the same way. I'll say it again, pack them the same way, I understand there may be small differences in the packs as the situation dictates, but for the most part all of the important things should be the same. That way if you're in a situation where you can't get to your pack but e other member of your team is down and needs care you can immediately reach in the pack and know where everything is and you're not fumbling around trying to find it.

Well I'm new here so I'm not sure if this was all covered before but though I'd try to help some :)

Latest posts

Back