Job Unemployment is Down BUT......

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubt people will be lining up.
Stay home and get unemployment, don't get evicted for not paying your rent, and wait for the next stimulis.
That’s about the size of it, every company in my county is looking to replace employee’s that didn’t return from the great COVID 19 unemployment train. They just won’t work unless forced too, with all the freebies being handed out that’s not going to happen anytime soon. I agree with your post 100%

My granddaughter was thrilled to go back to work. She is 21 and wants to get her life moving. My oldest grandson is 31, just moved from Washington to Idaho, and says the construction industry is just going crazy there. He had is own construction company in Washington but in Idaho he worked for two other companies and now he is starting his own company again. My oldest daughter, a nurse, also moved to Idaho and has all the work she can do. My son in law was a city planner for Seattle and got a city planning job in Idaho but for half the money (they just had to leave the mess in WA.) But Seattle is soooooo screwed up that he is now working 20 hrs a week for Seattle in Idaho in addition to the other job. Seattle is busy destroying single family zoning and business zoning and construction massive Soviet-style cubical apartments for people "who choose not to work". Biden is bailing them out.

Seattle is screwed up. Our oldest daughter and her family live outside of it. The construction companies around us were six months out on anything that needed to be started. Then the lumber prices more than doubled, and then other building supplies did the same. Many new marrieds around here are trying to buy existing homes and renovating because a new build is now out of range.

Seattle is screwed up. Our oldest daughter and her family live outside of it. The construction companies around us were six months out on anything that needed to be started. Then the lumber prices more than doubled, and then other building supplies did the same. Many new marrieds around here are trying to buy existing homes and renovating because a new build is now out of range.

I read elsewhere the costs in lumber alone has added $24,000 (on average) to the price of a new home.

jobs out here are the service type jobs that went Covid flat >> the critical jobs that run the US economy are going dead AGAIN - Biden's job killers are starting to take hold >>>>

Everywhere I go I see Help Wanted signs. Businesses have shut down, or they're unable to add a second shift because they can't find enough workers. I dont know why anyone would be unemployed. Oh I know, "the right job just hasn't come looking for them yet". Welfare is too easy, why work when the government will take care of them. Just too many lazy slackers now days.

Keep the people ignorant, keep them under control....
The first thing the Russians and communists did here in Hungary after the 1956 revolution??
Kill and inprison ALL: lawyers, doctors, professors, politicians, book authors and intelligent persons, some--only because they WORE GLASSES AND COULD READ...who did not support THEIR WAY OF THINKING...

SOUND FAMILIAR??? Read the history books: every revolution killed and inprisoned ALL "other thinking" dissidents as "dangerous" and "revolutionary" persons who "endanger" our leading authorities!!!!

Read that again:::
Revolutionary
Endangering
Dangerous

R-E-D : RED FLAG ALERT!!!
R-E-D : Retired-Extremely-Dangerous....
Because I think, I AM DANGEROUS!!!
All others bow down, buckle under, give way and live on their knees...
Live free or die on your feet...I have fought before, I will again, Gary

Latest posts

Back