Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim’s Rant For The Day. “Absent A Black Swan Event, Inflation Will Eventually Come Down.”

The above quote was from a Federal Reserve President Harker yesterday. I heard this remark from Gerg Mannarino today ( 3 MM).

To me that statement equals: “Absent A Black Swan Event, a Jet Can Fly Straight Up Forever.”

Mannarino goes on to say that the only one buying up the stock market is the Federal Reserve.

So glad you posted this! I had done a quick write up about it in case others didn’t have the time to watch.

HAVE ZERO DOUBT WE ARE AT WAR!

Multiple Attack Vectors

Types of attacks…

1. Engineered Financial Crisis
  2. Food Crisis
  3. Cultural inversion (meant to distract and psychologically frustrate you…think trans, gay and Pedo)
  4. Ultimate Chaos

HOW TO SURVIVE

BEST ADVICE given in the video…

Become the villages/communities we used to be by networking before the full on attacks come. We can and will survive and beat the ones who have not prepared.

Please don’t doubt that you will will never vote them (those set on killing us) out!!

Also, do not underestimate their plans and think no one will go along with them! Many many will.

According to these folks WE HAVE TIME TO PREPARE FOR THE WORST OF IT!!!

This man as well as others believe we have nearly 18 months to prepare for the worst. To “game theory” and work out how to respond to different scenarios. As well as network, build local groups and trading partners.

Be prepared for the globalists to throw everything at us at once to attempt to take us out.

CLIMATE

The Tonga eruption put so many ice crystals up into the Mesosphere that the amount up there is somewhere between 10s of thousands to 100s of thousands higher than ever recorded. This is relevant because it will affect the southern hemisphere’s Crop Production by 20-30% in the next 2-3 years.

You can be certain that the globalists WILL be taking advantage of every cyclical change occurring.

Decide now how you are going to handle the government wanting you to register your precious metals. Keep in mind that when immoral laws are passed it is not wrong to not follow them!

Last edited:
Thanks Mountain Dragon.

It's not just about calming the mind.
It's about learning to see the world differently, otherwise, we will recreate what we just left.

That is the crux of the movies I will share; to see differently.

Last edited:
Jim’s Daily Rant. Another Coincidence.

On June 24th, NATO will send it’s largest air “training” operation against Russia to provoke war.

If Congress is about to be fired, NATO doesn’t know if it has the money to wage war with Russia if Russia responds. That training exercise may end with the crews just washing their planes.

Latest posts

Back