Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UBS will not exit, UBS was forced by our authorities by emergency law, emergency law for the reason that shareholders and parliament have nothing to say about it.
Our authorities still said last Friday that Credit Suisse would be safe, I am sure our authorities have already lied there.

The bank itself was still liquid, and there is a rumor that our authorities were pressured by the U.S. that UBS must take over Credit Suisse. If the rumor is confirmed, all our federal councillors can resign in disgrace because they have betrayed the country.

Gold tested 2000 yesterday, and already once today. They know something is seriously wrong with the economy and banking system.
R9pgSLm.gif

Last edited:
A good video any prepper should be interested in . My personal opinion though , if the dollar goes to zero , there will not be anything to purchase as the video maker sugar coated it and said all purchased food would come from a 20 mile radius . Food my clan may have will not be for sale and I wouldn't expect anyone else to sell their food to the un-prepared . The un-prepared will face their family and try to explain to them their failure .

Latest posts

Back