Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget about the CS, it has already had problems here for months, if the bank crashes it will be 100% rescued by our felt authorities with taxpayers' money. Credit Suisse is irelevant in the crap.
Hopefully irrelevant.
And it wouldn't be the first time we taxpayers have to pay for this bank again and the bonus payment for the missleading managers.

In Clif’s video he doesn’t say a word about digital dollar system that is planned. Wonder why? He makes it sound as if we go from a crash of the dollar to rebuilding and all the deep state and evil WEF just magically disappear. This makes no sense to me. The WEFers are the ones crashing our economy. They are doing that to bring about the control of all of us via digital money.

Clif also tries to make it sound like Trump’s cities are because his people are so enthralled with different architecture. He compares the cities being built to the Great Depression where they made work for citizens. I call BS! We have tons of jobs that obama took money to supposedly do, but never did. Therefore we have countless roads to repair. Countless bridge to rebuild. Many many falling down cities that need areas torn down and parks or better yet TONS OF GARDEN AREAS created!

Georgia, If I may, allow me to reply to your questions.
In Clif’s video he doesn’t say a word about digital dollar system that is planned. Wonder why?
For several years now, Clif has said that when the Fed Reserve ushers out their CBDC, the populas immediately rejects it and them.
He assumes listeners have been following him when he podcasts.

In regards to the road rebuilding:

When he discusses the free money and you assume Obama plans will be completed, you are both talking and seeing the world differently. He sees the Corporate government dead or dying, without money. The return to a Republic will not have to continue anything it doesn't wish to ratify from the Corp. Government. Obama's plan may have been passed as a bill and funded, but that is or will be all gone as that government collapses.

If we have devolution of the new Republic, state and county roads will be the problems of State and Counties.

In regards to the new cities:

Check out Buckminster Fuller. He designed future cities back in the 40 - 60s.
His design (from my memory) was three main concentric circles;

The center, smaller circle, is the 1940 Down Town section with stores, small shops, entertainment, etc.

The middle larger circle is the apartments, homes, parks. neighborhood gathering places.

The outer and largest circle is the farms, countryside and manufacturing sectors.

All circles are connected by free underground trams going around each circle and from one circle to another.

He even envisioned an Amazon means of shopping by phone and your order would be delivered the next day to your home.

When I first saw the coming Collapse and Reset, I saw how some persons would choose to live verses living isolated in a home isolated from all of humanity. I wrote a book about what I saw. I hope to spark others to go out and build them for themselves and others freely with grants from the Reset.

See: CoopVillages.us

Last edited:
Georgia, If I may, allow me to reply to your questions.

For several years now, Clif has said that when the Fed Reserve ushers out their CBDC, the populas immediately rejects it and them.
He assumes listeners have been following him when he podcasts.

In regards to the road rebuilding:

When he discusses the free money and you assume Obama plans will be completed, you are both talking and seeing the world differently. He sees the Corporate government dead or dying, without money. The return to a Republic will not have to continue anything it doesn't wish to ratify from the Corp. Government. Obama's plan may have been passed as a bill and funded, but that is or will be all gone as that government collapses.

If we have devolution of the new Republic, state and county roads will be the problems of State and Counties.

In regards to the new cities:

Check out Buckminster Fuller. He designed future cities back in the 40 - 60s.
His design (from my memory) was three main concentric circles;

The center, smaller circle, is the 1940 Down Town section with stores, small shops, entertainment, etc.

The middle larger circle is the apartments, homes, parks. neighborhood gathering places.

The outer and largest circle is the farms, countryside and manufacturing sectors.

All circles are connected by free underground trams going around each circle and from one circle to another.

He even envisioned an Amazon means of shopping by phone and your order would be delivered the next day to your home.

When I first saw the coming Collapse and Reset, I saw how some persons would choose to live verses living isolated in a home isolated from all of humanity. I wrote a book about what I saw. I hope to spark others to go out and build them for themselves and others freely with grants from the Reset.

See: CoopVillages.us

Not really, but I do appreciate your input. Of course that money obama received is long gone. I was just using it as an example of our infrastructure not ever being fixed. No matter how one tries to spin it, we don’t need more cities!! Cities are the goal of Agenda 21 and 2030. The goals of the UN. The goals of the deep state. They are not needed in the least…except to fulfill the WEFers GOAL! What you just described is the perfect way to CONTROL Americans!! I don’t want to live connected to a stinking city. Do you think for a moment those cities are not going to contain the same lowlife trash that have ruined the others? Or that they won’t be run by Dems? Why do you think there are counties in Georgia who have fought and stopped bus lines and MARTA from connecting them to Atlanta?? And the government has tried and tried to make them! Because they don‘t want the criminal element to have easy access to their towns! Humans do not change because they are GIVEN something.

Clif is dead wrong if he thinks starving, moneyless or lazy people won’t accept digital currency. There are already 20 states passing laws for it.

Trump may fight the deep state at times, but he will not save the country. He failed at his most important! responsibility and didn't prevent criminal enemies both foreign and domestic from taking control of our government. He is still influenced and fooled by them at best.

The criminals will allow the economy to crumble until there ready to save it under there plan that gives them more control over everyone. As long as we allow the game to be played, we lose! Force and then elimination in a lawful manner is the only way to stop it. This will require extreme force incially for many that will defend there lies, corruption and crimes to there death.

I heard somewhere that banks are required to only have 10% of their total deposits on hand in cash. Is this true? Whenever I go to my bank to make a large withdrawal, thay ask me to give them a couple days notice to get the cash. So if there was ever a run on the one bank in my county, only a few small depositors would get any cash back.

I heard somewhere that banks are required to only have 10% of their total deposits on hand in cash. Is this true? Whenever I go to my bank to make a large withdrawal, thay ask me to give them a couple days notice to get the cash. So if there was ever a run on the one bank in my county, only a few small depositors would get any cash back.
The topic I had a few years ago believe times in economics, the banks have only about 10 to 20% of customer funds in "stock". the Restliche funds are either in loans, bank speculation or somewhere in the state.
If all customers run to the Bank and want your money is the bank so after 20% of all customers insolvent and will close that you do not lynch the employees.
That was in my country already, for the reason the authorities are also so afraid and for the reason the idiot Joe also says that now probably the national bank of you all outstanding bank balances served.
This should only have a purpose, that not more people run to the bank and plunder your account, if that happens see Greece around 2008, all banks were closed and you could still draw a maximum of 300 euros / dollars per week at the ATM.

The population was angry and went on the state, in the end, the people were beaten down by the police, very ugly scenes were that, that was European democracy to touch....

For this reason, Klaus Schwab and our governments also want to ban cash and only allow digital money, so you can no longer empty a bank and the authorities see every day what you have on the account and what you buy, if you buy the wrong the virtual account is blocked, welcome to China.

Latest posts

Back