Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim’s Daily Rant. Personal Observations On Voting.

I was worn out from working the voting booths yesterday. I ate a late dinner and went to bed.

I will begin looking at the results in a few minutes, but this is what I saw yesterday. We live in a small Republican rural precinct of around a thousand voters. Between the early voting, mail ins and yesterday’s heavy turn-out, I believe we heard from nearly100% of registered voters voter.

From what I could tell without actual conversation, I have not seen that many pissed off people in one place since the last time I was on trial!

The highlight was when I handed a “I Voted” sticker to an 18 year old after she turned in her ballot. I told her “This sticker will get you free beers all night long in any bar.” She laughed and said “My Dad told me the same thing this morning!”

The lowlife Dems are going to attempt to steal as many seats as they can. They’ve already stated over and over that some seats will take days, if not a WEEK to “count”. Riiight. They mean TO STEAL! The DOJ is involved!! The Constitution gives that solely to the States!

The biden Regime and deep state can not allow Patriots to take charge. Their lives a literally on the line.
Call me what you will but I'm all done with the bull shit voting, etc...Red wave my happy rosy red white arse! How bad does it have to get with the lies, the cheating, the thievery, etc. For people to wake up and realize they/we are getting screwed out of everything? Seriously, "let's try to work this or that out" "let's all make sure we vote", etc., etc... it's all bull shit! I'm done with watching media, news of any kind, reading, researching, listening to the talking heads from all sources. Yall wake me up when it starts! For real!
I'll be here when the frigging cockroaches are all gone...knock me in the head on judgement day! Ain't no red wave as far as im concerned....I've gone completely red ### redneck heathen! Lord help us...or maybe just me!

This morning I received an email from an active Marine Corp Col. attached to NAS Penaocla.
I sent him reading requirements about our survival group before we talk.

I suspect someone has been activated.
Sorry for the mistake Folks.
He emailed me this morning and stated that he is retired.
I believe he broke military protocol by using an Email Signature reflecting he was a USMC Col. and not Col. - Ret.

I was just thinking about similar thoughts, when I see this. I want more than the answers, I want action and results, not the same bullshit given to us by supposed and suspected white hats.

DID YOU KNOW?

One of the biggest flaws of mankind is that we have become complacent with our lives . Complacent is defined as: “marked by self-satisfaction especially when accompanied by unawareness of actual dangers or deficiencies” . We have become okay with the failures of our leaders and complacent in living in the aftermath of those failures.

At what point has having just enough become okay? It becomes okay when you have been in that place of not having enough to survive. But don’t forget who put you in that place to begin with. Your conscience is clear accepting the conditions our failed leaders have put you in. In this case a clear conscience is usually the sign of bad memory.

We quit asking questions. But more important than asking questions is we should be demanding answers. When our politicians' answers are “if you want the rainbow, you have got to put up with the rain”, that’s not an answer! Freedom looks all beautiful and inspiring to those who are looking for it but freedom looks like a rebellion to those who question how we get there. If you have never watched a congressional oversight committee question agency heads or CEO’s of major companies, you need to do it. (YouTube It) It is beyond ridiculous. It is the duty of our representatives to question the behavior of our governing agencies or the corrupt activity of major companies. Yet when questions are asked, all they get is word salads that don’t answer the question. Why? Why don’t they demand an answer? It’s like your mechanic telling you he couldn’t repair your brakes, so he made your horn louder.

We have to all start demanding answers, the questions are self-evident. Inflation, our southern border, crime, energy cost, GCR. How about this, whatever caused the problem, reverse it. If it works, keep doing it or do it. DA! Being complacent and accepting the conditions our government has put us in will not solve the problems. We need answers.

Our government operates on the mentality of “the second mouse gets the cheese”. They don’t care about the sacrifice of the first mouse or who that first mouse is.

Answers are more important than questions. Questions can be stupid or have no answer. For example; What’s the speed of dark? How do you tell when you’re out of invisible ink? What happens when you are scared half to death twice? Why do psychics have to ask you for your name? If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work?

DJ

Jim's Daily Rant. Trump's Announcement Tonight.

I don’t think for a moment he will announce his candidacy for 2024 election.

I do believe he will drop flyers over the enemy by announcing he stole the Deep States’ money in FTX and the roundup is in play.
If you are a contractor for the Deep State be on notice they are broke and you will never be paid for helping them.

Jim’s Daily Rant. What Bo Polny Said Today.

The U.S. Dollar will collapse Thursday, Nov. 24th.
Then Biden will be brought down.

Also watch December 24th.

Source

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back