Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the date marked on the calendar.
It's a Sunday, BTW...

The day is here, what exactly are we looking for? The markets are all closed for the weekend, is there another indicator? I'm being serious.

1IxN2rT.png

Gold is way down, around a 2 year low after a beatdown friday. I don't know what that means anymore. It used to mean stability in the market, but now it's manipulated so much it could mean it's being beaten down on purpose in preparation for a major downturn when the markets reopen. It usually gets beaten down at the opening of the NYMEX, but this time it started before the opening of the NYMEX, maybe on the London market. Then it looks to me like there were a couple of rallies that got nipped in the bud at the opening of the NYMEX.

ethiR1R.png

The MSNM will never mention China, as it is the news media's obituary too. So don't expect to see it discussed on TV.

My guess is late this afternoon financial shock news will come in from Western Europe.

The next marker will be the U.S. stock market tomorrow morning. There will be no hiding the bank melt downs.
But don't expect to hear TV news about China for about a week.

After tomorrow morning follow the outline published by: Phil Godlewski - His Expectation This Weekend.

The MSNM will never mention China, as it is the news media's obituary too. So don't expect to see it discussed on TV.

My guess is late this afternoon financial shock news will come in from Western Europe.

The next marker will be the U.S. stock market tomorrow morning. There will be no hiding the bank melt downs.
But don't expect to hear TV news about China for about a week.
After tomorrow morning follow

The gold & Silver beat down is the banksters trying to keep up the illusion of a sound Dollar and market.
Their biggest fear is for the masses to purchase metals.

I haven't heard about it happening in Europe yet.
I do not know the times in Europe.
But patience. Remember it too was a day or so for us to hear about our bank bail-out in '08.
You can believe there is a lot of panic high up in Europe behind closed doors.

Do they nationalize the banks? Do they say all is well? Or do they pack a bag and run?

You are right, that is how the banks smash the price, by naked sales of paper, then ghosting (erasing) some orders at quitting time.

For what it is worth, my wife just said Gov. DeSantis just declared emergency in all 60 counties in Florida due to the hurricane.
I am a lifer in Florida. This has never been done before; it makes no sense whatsoever. Hurricanes are only dangerous the first 30 miles inland. Now look at the map of Florida and understand the storm is heading into the Gulf of Mexico and the Navy is driving it. Understand the Gulf needs oxygen and cooling, not the Atlantic.

Is Florida under an emergency due to expected bank collapses this week? Just asking.

P.S. I just came in from working outside and heading to the shower.
I did not check, but I recall dealing with English and Italians before.
I used 3:00PM, CST as beginning work time for them to respond to emails.

Early News Regarding Overseas:

Is a margin-call induced stock market selloff imminent?

Wall Street Silver Article "Default insurance (CDS) on Credit Suisse is approaching same level as during the collapse of Lehman Brothers…"

Pound Flash Crashes 500 pips To Record Low Amid Global FX Carnage As Things Start Breaking.

Tyler Durden Article: "Just as last week ended, with a relentless meltup in the exponentially rising US dollar, coupled with a collapse in cable, the yen, yuan, euro and so on, not to mention stocks and bonds, so the new week begins only this time the moves are even faster, even more brutal and even more acute, as we approach the breaking point.""

3rd Largest Bank In USA [Citi] Just Did Something Very Scary!! - Patrick Humphrey Preparedness.

CITI pulled all operations out of China last week. 9 Minute Video

Conclusion: All the above indicates the bankers have lost control of their Ponzi schemes.

Last edited:
You might want to listen to Still.
That poll was done on REGISTERED VOTERS only. It's a zinger.

Do you realize how many unregistered voters voted for Biden? They don't need registered voters to win, they don't need real voters to win.

Latest posts

Back