Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received this important notice from a reader:

There was no source with it.

Be reminded that a few weeks ago Clif High warned that the CABAL might try this trick.

Notice.jpg

Jim’s Rant For The Day. The Cross That Uncrosses The Double Crossers.

What if you cross the Phil Godlewski post from yesterday with the Conservative Treehouse post of today? What you will get is Godlewski suggesting that Trump wanted his house to be raided so that evidence can be legally entered into the legal system.

The Treehouse article suggests that the document the FBI was searching for is the Ratcliff Report given to Trump a few days prior to the end of his Presidential term. Trump has said it was declassified by him immediately and this is supported by Ratcliffe that it was immediately declassified. That report has all evidence gathered by the intelligence community regarding the coup, false Russian report and the stolen election.

Why was this route taken? Because the Dept. of Justice will not prosecute and is covering for the coup.

If this is all true then the FBI now has legal evidence of crimes of sedition, racketeering and treason in it’s possession that can freely be released to the public because it is unclassified!

Last edited:
Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told Him.

6 Minute Video

Everyone should know by now that criminals (democrats) don't follow the laws. We will never stop them with law's. We must make there supporters suffer and turn against them.

Jim’s Rant For The Day. Call Me Crazy.

I am just beginning to watch the Greg Hunter interview of Lt. Col. Teresa Long, the outspoken military Flight Doctor.

I started looking around her home office to see if I could learn anything about her. I was stunned to see a rifle in the corner behind the closed door.

On June first I put a shotgun behind our bedroom door. I felt it was time and I preferred to be early rather than late. My wife never said a word.

Latest posts

Back